Prologue

Jade Nightshade, a beautiful 18 year old she-wolf of the Blood Lust pack has always dreamed of finding her mate and growing a family together, living happily ever after but as each day passed it seemed like that would never happen. As Jade grew up she noticed she could do most things before the other children could and made sure to only tell her best friend Melina of it. She noticed she could run faster and was stronger than other wolves, not as strong as an Alpha but she was strong. She was capable of mind linking other wolves even though she wasn't an Alpha or anyone of a higher ranking. At the age of ten Jade was getting bullied and beat up in the hallway at school when she shifted and ripped their heads off in a matter of seconds. After that Jade was expelled and put in a cyber charter school. Since then her dad, Curtis beat her every day of her life until her mom, Holly left him to be with her mate taking her with, good right? Sadly that was not the case. Jade's mother made her into her slave to do anything she wanted. When wolves turn eighteen they are able to find their mates so Holly made sure to keep Jade hidden away as much as she could when she reached sixteen.