Author's note

Hey everyone I just wanted to make a quick note part to address a few things. 

Firstly, if you like this book please drop a follow so that you can read my future books! I have the base ideas of another 5 or 6 books that I will be writing and publishing. All but one are werewolf romances and the other is a mafia romance so I hope you're ready for them!

Secondly, a few questions for my followers/viewers that I would love some feedback on:

I know a lot of people enjoy smut books but I'm not sure if I want to be known as the "sex writer" type of person. If I do start writing that kind of thing it will not be until later into next year awhile after I turn eighteen. It would just feel wrong to do so before then.

Do people like read the last few chapters of a book to find out if they'll like it or what is going on? I've begun noticing my views are higher on some chapters at the end of my book than ones at the beginning and am starting to think people read the endings of books before the first parts and it's confusing to me.

Would you guys like to see a variety of content from me? I am only doing romance books because they have a special place in my heart and I can't get myself to write human romance books or any other genres of book besides romance.