Chapter 10

"You are not to call me that again. The only time you should be using that name for me is when talking to our pack members about me", he takes a deep breathe before looking down at me with sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry I said it like that I just don't want to hear you talking to me like everyone else in this pack. You aren't like everyone else, you're mine", he wraps his arms around me gently as he repeatedly whispers apologies muffled against my neck. I just stay in his arms until I calm down completely, which takes a few minutes. "I would love for you to pick out my clothes for me, please do", he begs. I nod while pulling away a few moments later. He lowers his head sadly and walks out of the closet but I could feel he didn't leave the room. I grab a pair of black ripped jeans and a black dress shirt from his side of the closet before sitting them aside. I take awhile to sift through the clothes Melina had brought from my house and the clothes she had bought me. I decide on a beautiful black dress with spider web designs in the lace. I wonder if I have any tights or something to wear with it so I begin digging through my drawers. I end up finding the perfect thing to go with it, spider web designed fishnets. I get dressed before grabbing Damien's outfit and walking out of the closet. I hear Damien whimper lightly when he hears my footsteps. I look towards the bed to see him laying face down on it. I roll my eyes as a small smile forms on my lips. "Damien, get up now", I command using my Luna tone as he quickly gets up with wide eyes. He looks me up and down clearly fighting his wolf from taking over. I smirk playfully, "Like what you see?". He nods being unable to speak as he walks towards me slowly. I place his clothes on the bed as he wraps his arms around my waist. He picks me up, holding under my thighs while I wrap my arms around his neck happily. "You look beautiful baby girl", he closes his eyes while breathing deeply in and out to calm his wolf. I wiggle trying to get him to put me down and he complies. I hand him his clothes and order him to get dressed. He smirks, "You may be the Luna but that doesn't mean you get to boss me around". I roll my eyes and sit at the edge of the bed sending a quick text to Melina to give Lizzy a kiss for me. She sends me back a picture of her kissing Lizzy on the cheek as she smiles, probably giggling from the overload of attention the girls are giving her. Someone clearing their throat breaks my attention from my phone forcing me to look up for the source. Damien leans against the bathroom door frame with his hands in his pockets raising his eyebrow at me. My jaw drops as I allow myself to gape at him. Athena begs me to touch him but I know if I don't control her before I make contact with him, I won't be able to stop myself. I manage to calm her as he walks towards me taking my hands in his. He pulls me up from the bed before holding my hand with his fingers entangled in mine. I smile as he leads me out of our bedroom and down the hall. We stop in front of a room with a rather large door, "This is the meeting room. My father has a room like ours in the pack house but since we're technically having a meeting he said to meet with him here". I just nod while being lost in my thoughts. What if his dad doesn't approve of me? Will Damien reject me? Would I be the Unwanted Luna? Warm arms being wrapped around my body breaks me from my thoughts. "Jade please calm down, I promise nothing is going to come between us and I'm sure he will love you", Damien mumbles into my neck. He begins to lift his head like he is going to release me but instead he brings his mouth to my ear whispering softly, "But no one will love you more than I do". I feel my cheeks warm up as he releases me before taking my hand once more. He knocks on the large door as we hear a man inside, "Come in". Damien tightens his grip on my hand as he opens the door entering with me by his side. Upon entering I notice a long table and a man sitting at the end. His eyes borrow into mine as we make eye contact. I could tell he was trying to form an opinion on me. "Father", Damien says as he leads me to a chair next to him. "Son, Jade. I must say you sure are stunning, I was told you have alpha blood in you is that correct?", he leans back in his chair waiting for my response. "Yes sir", I say clearly trying not to show any weakness despite my fear of this man. He nods before resting his hand on his cheek studying me carefully. "Please call me John. You remind me of someone who I care deeply for, I'm sure my son has mentioned his mother and the unfortunate events that took her from me", he looks to Damien as I see so many emotions in his eyes that it is actually slightly concerning. "He has told me and I am very sorry for your loss, I'm sure she was an amazing person and Luna", I gently rub my thumb against Damien's hand in an attempt to calm him as I can feel the tension radiating from him. "Come with me I need to show you something, alone."