Tennis Tips

AN: Alright, disclaimer time!

TheSonofTartarus here.

As my readers on Wattpad are very much aware, the account of a favourite, like minded author of mine, 7JonasD7 got deleted recently. He is up and about again, but he said he would prefer to begin again from scratch as he felt that these stories could be rewritten so much better.

A sentiment I cannot help but agree with, being a fellow author myself, I am constantly critical of my previous works, to the point I deleted a few of my earlier ones.

But I felt like these six were worth saving, much to the enjoyment of my other readers who were familiar with his works.

I took his permission to republish these on my account, and if you enjoy his writing, so ahead and follow him on Wattpad, 7JonasD7. He has started other works on his new account, so go ham man!

Happy reading!

Keep calm and headbang!

Perseus was a multi sport athlete, which left him very little free time outside of the restless days consisting of practice, school work and working out.

He liked to think he was very fit, a very lean, yet heavily muscular body, built like a swimmer yet that was only one of the three sports he played competitively.

Being in high school, Perseus was naturally popular because of his prowess and dominance on the court, both tennis and basketball as well as in the water.

If that wasn't enough, his looks, something out of what felt like mythology.

Green eyes like a deep, soft swamp, yet they had that piercing glare that kept you intimidated.

Even the bravest girls at school hesitated to flirt when they were under his gaze, and crumbled into a vulnerable mess when under his attention.

Today, Percy was grateful for his one day in the week where he had the afternoon off.

A free period last class, no practice, workout or school work that needed to be done, even though he loved the sports he played, this was truly his one calm, peaceful moment.

Strolling past the tennis courts on his way home, the raven haired high schooler spotted a woman attempting to serve the ball.

Her form was sloppy, looking a bit rusty as the ball crashed into the net.

Attempting to continue to walk, Percy heard the woman.

"Excuse me!"

Damn! She had seen the tennis racket handle coming from his bag.

"Yes?" Percy asked as she walked over to the tall fence standing between them.

"Is there any chance you could help me out with my serve? It's been a while, I've forgotten a lot." She asked him, her soft eyes with a warm, pleading look.

Sighing, Perseus nodded before entering the courts, throwing his bag down beside hers as he walked over to her.

Only then did he notice how beautiful she was, but he also noticed something else.

"Ms. Di Angelo?!" He asked in surprise.

"Oh my, is that you Percy? I couldn't see very well through the fence, I only spotted your tennis racket!" She laughed, pulling him into a hug.

Feeling her large chest press against his abdomen, Perseus hugged the woman back, quickly glancing at her flawless legs, smooth chocolate skin covered by a short, teasing tennis skirt.