3

"So what your telling me, is that Jason had a small dick and cheated on you, and now you want to share my boyfriend as his second girlfriend?” Annabeth revised what Piper just told her as Piper nodded.

"I-I don't know Piper, I mean it's weird isn't it?" Annabeth started, Piper had a sad, but understanding look in her eyes.

However I wasn't having it.

"You say no again and you won't get this dick for a month. There is nothing wrong with it, I'm merely giving her the life she deserves, you will always be my first in command Wise girl." I whispered into her ear as she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"I changed my mind, I guess it couldn't be that bad, plus I always wondered what it's like to be with a girl."

"This feels like the start of a little harem, you guys think I should add more girls eventually?" I asked as Annabeth had a dreamy look in her eyes.

"As long as we're your top 2, I think it'd actually be hot to see you dominate other girls." Annabeth said as Piper instantly agreed.

"Speaking of dominating, I think it's my turn with hot stuff over here Annie." Piper suggested as Annabeth nodded.

"I'm going to shower, if your not done in 20 minutes I'm joining." She winked swaying her hips until she reached the bathroom.

"Your focus." Piper said grabbing my head and kissing me. "Should be on me." She pulled away before slipping onto my lap.

"You know I always wondered why Jason would leave such a babe, I mean that ass can move. I'd be lying if I hadn't imagined it against me." I told her as she smiled.

"Imagine no longer." She said kissing me. I moved my lips against her's. Licking the bottom of her lip asking for entrance, she obliged and I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

I very quickly won against her tongue and explored her mouth.

Earning a moan I felt excitement towards the sounds she was making. As a daughter of Aphrodite she was built to be sexy and the sounds she made were no exception.

She pulled away for a moment. "Was kissing always suppose to feel that good?" She asked looking at my lips dreamily.

"From what I saw today on the beach, Jason really wasn't doing it right, but I do think I'm a level above the rest when it comes to those things." I said confidently as she smirked.

"Stay sane if you can..." She threatened playfully, at first I was confused, but then I felt her perfectly shaped ass start to move against my shorts.

I couldn't tell if it was a blessing or a curse that I happened to be wearing cotton shorts, paired with her soft fabric of her shorts it felt so soft as she moved against me like a professional.

I lifted up her camp t-shirt and was met with a pair of tanned beauties that were enclosed within a clean white bra.

"You like them?" Piper asked hopefully.

"If I said I wanted to play with them for hours is that a good answer?" I asked as she unclipped her bra.

"The perfect one." She told me as the bra slipped away to reveal her tits. They were slightly bigger than Annabeth's, but to me both of my girlfriend's tits were perfect in their own way.

Her nipples were pink and inviting as I wrapped my tongue around her right nipple.

She arched her back as I worked on her breasts, which only served to make her move forward on my lap, closer to my ever growing tent.

"Percy." She moaned throwing her head back as I snaked my arm down her body.

I had one hand playing with her beautiful tanned tits while the other slipped in her shorts.