4

Perseus couldn't keep his hands off Piper the entire day.

After breakfast, their cabins had sparring in the arena. Percy had a difficult time keeping away from the women of the Aphrodite cabin.

They all flirted with him, aside from the younger, shy teenagers. When Drew bent over seductively with a highly confident smirk, it took everything within him not to freeze everyone and abuse her fat pale ass.

He sparred with Piper, but it wasn't a fair bout. Her dagger wasn't nearly long enough to combat with his coveted bronze blade and she was easily disarmed.

Percy sheathed Riptide back within its pen and started forward to engage the Cherokee beauty in hand to hand combat.

Feeling generous, Percy let himself overextend his arm, letting Piper use it to flip his much larger body.

He hit the ground hard, but surprisingly it didn't hurt, not nearly as much as it should've.

He looked up to see Piper's fat, perfect ass on full display within her tight workout leggings.

He was mesmerized with the way it jiggled as she stepped closer to him, and he could even see the faintest hints of a camel toe, one that really got him going.

"You okay Percy? A girl kick your ass?" Drew called out with a snicker.

"I'd be willing to kick your ass anytime Drew, if you know what I mean." He retorted flirtatiously, making the nearby daughter of Aphrodite blush furiously.

"Just kidding." Percy said with a mischievous grin. "I did hurt my wrist though, I'll head to the lockers to find some ambrosia." He announced, taking Piper's hand.

"You injured me, now your going to heal me." He smiled innocently, but as soon as they stepped inside the empty boys locker room, Piper found herself pinned against the lockers.

"Y-Your wrist..." Piper gasped as his soft, hot lips connected with her flawless skin.

"You really think I injured my wrist, love?"

She felt his hands shamelessly grip her fat, firm, perfect bubble butt through her tight leggings.

"You never wear this type of clothing." He commented, "Trying to impress someone hmm?"

"Maybe, but it's not you." Piper fired back with a innocent smile.

"Last time I checked, I own you." He growled in a low, sinful tone. His voice sent shivers down her body.

"Stake your claim then... master." Just one word almost unleashed the beast within him all too early in the day.

Suddenly, Piper felt something resting against her thigh. She looked down to the biggest outline of a pulsing bulge ever, it was even bigger up close...

They almost went further when they heard the sounds of everyone finishing up and getting ready to head back into the locker rooms to shower.

Piper turned to leave after giving Percy one last kiss, before she felt his massive bulge slip through her thighs, shocking her enough to make her stop completely.

Moving slightly within her thick thighs, Percy groaned as Piper became soaking wet at the thought of Percy using her thighs to get himself and his big cock off.

"I'll see you tonight Pipes." He whispered hotly into her ear, biting it softly before leaving the locker room. "Fuck." Piper moaned as soon as he left.

Piper quickly left as well, glad her cabin had no activities next, because she needed to do something about the heat building in her body.

Somehow she couldn't bare to keep it under control until tonight, he was just too much.