The Power to Love with Lust

Percy felt a strain on his body. He'd been having this feeling all day, it was annoying him to the point of exhaustion.

This morning he had suddenly started feeling very sexually attracted to every girl around him, of course his loyalty had prevented him from doing anything, but if this continued past the 24 hour mark he didn't know how long he could hold out.

Today some of the girls at camp just had to wear clothing that sent his hormones into overdrive.

He constantly fought erections and was battling with hiding the hard bulge in his pants the entire day.

It wasn't easy when he saw his girlfriend either, Annabeth had wanted to go slow, and after all this time they've finally reached the oral stage of their relationship, yet it happened very rarely.

This left Percy pent up and stressed, all he needed was a blowjob, a hand job, anything at all!

He slumped onto his bed and closed his eyes, but immediately were met with images of his naked girlfriend that he had been sent, but hadn't been allowed to touch yet...

Percy couldn't wait for the day Annabeth was ready for him, he'd wait, oh gods for her body he'd wait a millennium. What Percy didn't realize it that it'd be a lot sooner than he'd expected.

Percy's POV

I somehow reached sleep, but not before fighting with the images of Annabeth in all sorts of positions.

"Fucking hormones." I cursed before exhaustion overtook me.

As I fell asleep it felt like I didn't, instantly opening my eyes into a plane of darkness.

I looked down and almost fell over as it looked like I was floating, it was a room of black with stars giving the room it's only light.

"Fucking hormones...is not the right term young one." An old raspy voice called out.

Percy turned around to see a man in a very broken throne.

He could feel the power that radiated off the man when he first turned to look at him, Percy stood there in shock before bowing only slightly.

The man who was most likely a primordial could kill him for all he cared, but Percy's respect you earn.

"I like that, I think I chose right." The man said reading Percy's mind.

"Y-you can read my mind? Who exactly are you? A primordial?" Percy fired off questions, it was a trait of Annabeth's that had grown on him.

"Yes, I will tell you in a moment, and yes of the sorts." He answered before quickly opening his mouth again.

"I am, well, I do not have a name, I created Chaos, who in turn created the universe." The unnamed man, introduced himself.

"How come I've heard slight mentions of Chaos, but never you?" Percy asked.

"A good question. The biggest thing I ever did was create Chaos, Chaos did the rest meaning there was no tales for me to be remembered in, that and I do not have a name to be told." He chuckled. "As a result I am fading." The being explained.

"We can make you a shrine? You'll receive prayers and offerings, it'll help you stay alive." Percy offered as the man just smiled.

"I have no doubt I chose the right man. It's okay Perseus I wish to fade, but before I leave I would like to bestow upon you a gift."

"Why me?" Percy asked.

"How modest, you've saved the world twice over, giving the credit to everyone, but yourself. You have one of the purest hearts I've ever seen and I only wish for this gift to help you live your life to the fullest and experience all the pleasure there is to the universe." Percy was wary of the way the deity said the word 'pleasure', but quickly shook it off as he didn't think the first being would trick him. Why not just kill him instead? This couldn't have been a bad gift...

"I rarely accept things, but I do like the idea of living my life to the fullest. For once I think I will accept your awfully grateful gift bro." The being looked slightly taken back before smiling.

"First time ever that someone has called me 'bro'. I think I like it, thank you Perseus Jackson. When you wake up, the gift will have been applied and there will be a small introduction to accessing it's abilities." He said as his glow became ever dimmer.

"My time is up in this universe, goodbye Perseus Jackson." Mr. No name bid farewell as Percy smiled sadly.

"Goodbye friend."

"Friend? I like the sound of tha......" Percy was met with silence as the being faded in front of him.

Percy was saddened, though he had just met the deity, he had given him a gift and they had had a friendly conversation. That was hard to come by in this world of mythology.

"May he rest in peace and enjoy the realm of the faded." Percy said with a small smile.