The Dark Side

Perseus was in a room, dimly lit as a man sat on a dark, yet glowing throne.

He wore a dark cape that covered his head, a signed Stephen Curry jersey hung oddly to his left.

"Demigod dreams." He groaned out loud, making the figure laugh.

So the evil man was a warriors fan? At least he had good taste in sports and sport teams.

"While this is a dream, you are not coming out of this the same Perseus." The man spoke, confusing the son of Poseidon.

"What do you mean, not the same?" The two time savior of Olympus asked.

"I have a gift for you. A power above all else."

"Nuh uh, no candy thank you very much kind stranger." Percy waved the man off, but he only elicited more laughter.

"Enjoy the dark pleasures of this world Perseus." The man gave Percy no time to react as he was thrust from his dream.

Percy woke in a sweat, beads of liquid continuing to make it's way down his perfectly tanned, chiseled body as a certain blonde laid atop of it.

After that dream, he somehow felt... stronger.

Aside from the physical changes, he started to feel a burning lust deep within him.

Looking down, he admired his girlfriend's goddess tier body that he had just been ramming into just hours earlier.

Suddenly, he felt himself start to harden, which wasn't a surprise, Annabeth's ethereal body, her creamy ass and thick thighs could do that to just about anyone.

What was a surprise, was how big he was. Thanks to his godly parent, he was well hung before, but now...

It had grown like 5 inches in length! Two inches in girth!

As he shifted slightly, his insanely veiny, newly empowered cock pressed against Annabeth's juicy ass.

She moaned in her sleep. "Not now Percy, I need my sleep." She demanded, unaware of the new revelations he was coming to.

"Annabeth." He whispered, shaking her slightly. "Wake up, something happened."

The daughter of Athena continued to shift in her sleep, but never woke.

This time, he gripped her large ass cheeks tightly in his large hands like she always liked. The blonde moaned loudly before slowly fluttering open her eyes.

"Oh my gods Percy! I'm never going to get any sleep!" She complained.

"Look behind you." He said, pointing to his enlarged sex organ.

"What is it now..." Annabeth shifted before spotting his new size.

"By the gods..." She gazed on in lust, but mainly confusion and curiosity. "H-How did this happen?" She asked.

"Some guy visited me in my dreams and forced some kind of power into me. He said enjoy the dark pleasures of this world Perseus."

He mimicked the guy's deep voice, making Annabeth smile at his childish, yet endearing tendencies.

Annabeth took the chance to observe the other parts of her boyfriend's body.

He was lean and muscular before, but now, she didn't know how to describe it. He was more muscular, taller and kept his lean frame which she, and every other girl appreciated highly. If Annabeth had to keep almost every girl at bay now, what would happen when they see him now?

His face was... hotter. Before he was hot, he retained his sexy stubble, but now he seemed to have a sort of dark look to him.

As a female, the new look, and feeling of darkness around him just made him that much more irresistible. His dark raven hair fitting perfectly with the look.

His sea green eyes now looked like dark emeralds. A precious jewel you could never reach. They glowed with power in the dark.

"Any idea what it is?" He asked. She was the only one he truly trusted with this information, if he had a secret power, she'd be the only one to ever know.

Annabeth put her brain to work. "Judging on the fact that you feel lustful, and your cock is now massive- not that it wasn't before babe." She caught herself before he could fake being hurt, he knew he was big before judging from the way she reacted earlier that night.

"Putting those facts into place, I think the power is some sort of sexual, and/or controlling ability. This world seems odd enough for such a thing to be possible."

"How are we suppose to tell though?" Percy asked, looking at the one who always had a plan, for a plan.

"Command me to do something, and I'll try to resist." Annabeth told him, thinking of how dark, twisted fantasies worked.

"Play with your tits." He tried, but Annabeth didn't feel compelled to do so.

"Try it again, but this time with some sort of action. Oh, and make sure you really focus in on what you envision me doing."

Annabeth saw a look of concentration on his face before she felt his impossibly large man meat throb against her ass.

Nothing was happening, until Percy snapped his fingers...

Suddenly, Annabeth couldn't control herself. She watched herself in what felt like a 3rd person perspective as her lower body started to shake against his pole.

Annabeth smirked. The perv, but he was her perv and would always be.

After a few seconds, Percy realized he had lost himself in the pleasure of Annabeth's creamy, delectable ass twerking against his cock. He quickly snapped his fingers, hoping that would bring her back, and it did.

"Wow." Percy and Annabeth spoke in unison.

"You know... I think you have the power to control anyone now." Annabeth commented, she felt his cock twitch at the thought.

"Annabeth." He looked at her with puppy seal eyes, a look he had perfected.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Do what you want with this power, but promise me one thing?" The blonde asked, as he nodded.

"Control other gods, fuck anyone you want, but promise me you will never make me be with someone other than you, oh and when it comes to the girls, I'll let you know which ones I want in on."

Percy was shook. He thought she'd be more demanding.

He always thought of keeping Annabeth to himself no matter what he could do. The best part, was that Annabeth's twisted fantasies were coming to life just as much as his were.

"You little minx." He growled, his deep voice making her blush and dampen.

"I promise Wise girl, I never planned on sharing you with anyone." He promised, making her smile.

She leaned down to kiss him before lingering a moment to whisper something into his ear.

"I always wondered what Hera would look like getting all of her holes filled. Doesn't Clarisse deserve a lesson or two on how to respect you, love?" Annabeth hummed in his ear.

"I think we're on the same wave lengths, because I was just thinking Drew needed to be taught some manners." He smirked darkly as Annabeth moaned softly in delight. The mere thought of him putting all these girls into their rightful places below him made her feel the burning desire within her.

"This is going to be fun. You let me know of any more ideas you come up with alright?" He kissed Annabeth one last time.

She nodded firmly, falling back onto his chest, finding a peaceful, joyful sleep for the first time in a long time.