3

Perseus groaned, feeling the soreness, but above all else, the pain leaking figuratively and literally from his chest.

A large gash, the deepest cut to his chest covered it's surface area, dripping blood.

"Pull the aura to your wounds." The voice told him. The mysterious person talking to him hadn't said a thing since the start of the fight, yet it seemed to be watching over him...

Doing as they instructed, he felt the countless wounds around his body start to heal.

Leaving them alone once the bleeding and major damage had been healed, he somehow felt the voice's confusion.

"I want cool scars." Percy reasoned, feeling the being communicating to him, roll their eyes at his childish actions.

"For the love of all that exists, shut up!" Tartarus cried from under the son of Poseidon's shoe.

"You really mean that Tarty? We can't be friends if that's the case." Perseus let a fake frown dawn his handsome face.

"I'll end you!" The primordial growled.

"Without your body, which will take years to regenerate, you'll be doing anything but that." Percy flicked the primordial's forehead as he referred to the being's decapitated state.

Standing up, Tartarus could only look forward as he heard the demigod's steps. No...this boy, was no mere demigod, no one had the power he had displayed.

No one. "Where are you going?" The primordial growled.

"To my light."

______________

"Uh, okay so what now?" Jason looked to Annabeth for an answer.

They had just finished defeating their side of the doors of death.

The fortunate, or unfortunate part, was that they barely had to fight any monsters. Maybe a small army of fifty strong while the rest had seemingly been recalled through the doors.

"Is Percy really that strong?" Leo asked what a few of them had been thinking.

"I mean, there must be thousands of dead monsters in Tartarus, plus the primordial, and they still recalled a lot more to fight one demigod?" Leo continued.

Annabeth didn't know whether to feel proud, or break down crying in sorrow.

"H-He blew up a mountain once." She admitted, wiping away a few tears, trying to smile to hide the pain.

Piper went to hug Annabeth, but the daughter of Athena wiped her tears, stopping the daughter of love. "I'm okay, thanks though." Piper wasn't convinced but didn't try again.

Jason was still looking at Annabeth, as if he was still focused on the fact that Percy once blew up a mountain.

"What are the odds he comes out of there alive?" Frank asked, worried for his distant relative as he looked down the doors of death.

"I'd say impossible, but this is Percy, we have to have faith." Annabeth replied, trying to bring hope to their hearts.

"Faith in who? The gods? They can't help him." Jason asked, more curious then trying to sound like an asshole.

"Faith in Percy."

"Ever since I was twelve, whether I've liked it or not, I've had to put my faith in that stupid, loveable son of Poseidon. Having faith in him is the only thing I will never lose in this world."

Annabeth spoke with such passion, Piper couldn't help but tear up slightly, though she quickly wiped them.

They stood, they sat...