2

I woke up and felt well rested. I suddenly realized my mind wasn't filled with thoughts of a naked Annabeth, the feeling was possibly caused by the long forgotten deity.

Of course I would steal the natural glances of sexual attraction like all the other guys did, but my eyes were still on Annabeth and for Annabeth.

I looked down to see a book on my nightstand. I opened it to find one page of instructions. It read-

Dear Perseus, my only friend...The power I have gifted you is the power to create lust and pleasure. When I mentioned living life to the fullest, I meant that you deserve to please yourself with whoever you would like.

This isn't one sided of course, your chosen partners will receive extreme pleasure and might naturally come running back to you for more, think of this as a reward for being the most pure spirit in a long time, saving the earth twice only counts towards your qualifications for this power.

This power will allow you to manipulate emotions and lust, as well as love and pleasure in whoever your target is, mortal, demigod, goddess, titan even primordial, I wasn't the first being for nothing. There are more abilities that I do not have time to explain such as physical changes and being able to freeze time and such, which you can do and more...

Though some situations may be forced, in the end your partner will live the best life they ever could at your side, I bid you farewell and good luck on your new journey.

Hint: Control comes from the mind.

P.S: Oh, and I almost forgot, in about a weeks time a few of your sadly deceased friends will appear at camp, I decided your life couldn't be lived to the fullest without the friends that you missed so dearly.

-Your friend, Mr. No name as you called it.

Percy finished the note with his jaw dropped.

The first being had just given him the only thing he needed in this world, he had peace, he had love, his guilt of his friend's deaths and now thanks to his friend, the first being...

He had pleasure.

"Time to live my life to the fullest I guess." I thought before showering and heading to breakfast.

At breakfast Annabeth slid onto her normal seat next to me. Chiron had given her permission to sit with me after the wars as we were the camps top couple.

I respected Annabeth's privacy and boundaries a lot, but sometimes I felt as if she was trying to see how long I could go without taking her, how long till I snapped was her experiment.

Experiment no longer I thought before turning to Annabeth.

I remembered the hint at the end of the page. "Morning babe." I said, leaning in for a kiss.

"This kiss will make her feel like almost jumping me in front of the camp." I commanded in my head as our lips met for a quick kiss.

When I pulled away her face was beet red and she was rubbing her legs slightly, trying to hide it, but of course as the one who caused it I noticed.

Annabeth bit her lip, I felt my manhood harden slightly at the look. Whenever she bit her lip I always found it so sexy, it looked as if she was trying to hold back a moan.

Annabeth quickly scarfed down her food before standing up.

"You okay babe?" I asked smiling on the inside.

"I-I'll meet you at the beach party later, I forgot I had to do something beforehand." She left as I smirked.

That "something" made me feel excited at the thought of Annabeth releasing her stress with her fingers.