3

Over the last few days, Piper had become very flirtatious around Percy, and Annabeth noticed.

Though that's exactly what Annabeth wanted, so she let it happen.

She still defended her territory whenever a girl flirted with Percy first, she had allowed him to do whatever he wanted with other girls, but he had to be the one to start with them.

Piper was currently laughing with everyone else as Percy got some blue icing on his nose when eating a cupcake. She placed her soft hand on his bicep, secretly feeling the very bicep she fantasized about at night.

She thought she got away with it, until Percy slipped his hand from his lap onto her thigh.

Piper was too nervous and possibly excited to move it, not that she wanted to if she could.

She had been caught by him, feeling up his arm to her content, and yet, he didn't push her away. Did he not feel guilty about touching another girl when his girlfriend was near him?

Maybe Percy knew of the talk Annabeth had with her 2 days ago.

Annabeth had told her that she was okay with Piper becoming Percy's second girlfriend, which was out of the blue for Piper, but Annabeth nad thought about it a lot.

After recovering from her shock, Piper had broken down to Annabeth about how lonely, but most importantly unsatisfied she felt.

Jason was barely around, and when he was, he didn't want anything to do with pleasing her. "Till marriage." He'd say, angering Piper.

She could not wait until marriage, and she consistently urged that to him.

It was to a point where she wouldn't even feel guilty bending down and deep throating Percy's cock.

The only problem was that, she needed to build up the confidence to ask Percy. The hard part wasn't asking him to be with both her and Annabeth.

The hard part was verbally saying to Percy, that the Cherokee beauty wanted him to fuck the living daylights out of her, harder than he had to Annabeth.

Piper let out a small 'eep' as Percy squeezed her sexy, chocolatey thigh. The soft skin molded in whichever way he liked as her shorts were pulled up slightly to allow him to do so.

She risked a glance as the son of Poseidon, a deep crimson blush covering her cheeks.

He looked down at her with a knowing smirk, his dark eyes filled with enjoyment and surprisingly, hints of feelings for the daughter of Aphrodite.

Her loves genes assisted her in reading his feelings, and her genes said he loved her. Not in the way he loved Annabeth, but he definitely cared a lot about the Cherokee teen.

He teased her with his hand the entire rest of dinner, and when it ended, he got up with Annabeth and left.

Was he tempting her to come to his cabin in search of his love? He had massaged her leg all night and sent flirty looks, but never said a word.

An entire week and a half had gone by since Piper spied on Percy and Annabeth.

It was starting to get bad, bad at how easy she was acting.

Piper always walked with her head high, glaring at any guy who wanted to stare at her ass, or whistle as her. Her strong personality and confident attitude combined with her kindness made her one of a kind.

She could always talk to guys, and with Jason she had been flirtatious at some points before they officially got together, but never.

Never had she found herself having problems speaking to another being, but when talking to Percy, she lost to her mind every single time.