2

A bright sunny day, it happened to be.

Annabeth and Piper sat in their respective beach chairs, tanning as well as enjoying the summer weather at camp.

As groups of people enjoyed the lake, many tried, and failed to keep their eyes off of the two beauties.

Annabeth's tanned, golden sun-kissed skin covered her figure rather perfectly. Beside her, Piper's body filled with genes of love, you couldn't really find a better figure than hers.

Her beautiful face that came along with it left her as quite a cock tease at camp, but she was Jason Grace's girlfriend and everyone knew that.

"Ladies." One dark haired figure greeted.

Both girls looked up to see Percy standing close to their seats, shirtless with shorts on.

While Annabeth had no hesitation when it came to lowering her sunglasses and melting her brain as she admired her boyfriend, Piper was a different story.

As much as she was with Jason, she could still admire another man's body if it happened to please her, and that Percy did.

"Looking hot, babe." Annabeth greeted as he sat down on the side of her beach chair, kissing the blonde softly.

"Do I get a compliment Pipes?" He asked slyly, making the Cherokee's face turn a deep shade of crimson within the rays of the sun.

"Y-You look good Percy." Piper replied.

"So kind of you." Percy placed a hand over his heart, making all three of them laugh.

"I'm going to go get wet!" Piper suddenly announced, unaware of the second meaning to such words.

Percy stayed beside Annabeth as they both eagerly watched Piper's chocolatey ass bounce, jiggle and mesmerize with each step.

"I want that." Percy growled softly, unknowingly turning on his girlfriend by talking about her best friend like that.

"Promise you won't do what you did with Clarisse, with Piper? Piper doesn't deserve anything less than everything, which is you and only you." Annabeth said seriously, even from under her sun glasses, Percy could still feel her gaze.

"You should know I have a soft spot for Piper. I'd never leave you, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Piper to be my number 2."

"A damn perfect chocolate ass. Big fucking tits that I want to own. That pretty face moaning. I bet she's super tight as a daughter of love." Percy continued to fuel Annabeth's lust.

"You, her and I are having a night together as soon as you reign her in." Annabeth moaned without touching herself, just the thought was enough.

"Yes Ma'am." Percy saluted making her laugh.

"Go get em tiger." Annabeth encouraged. Her boyfriend got up and made his way into the warm summer water.

He was enjoying the feeling of the warm water when some of it splashed onto his face, making him spit it out.

He got up quickly, before noticing Piper snickering.

"You think that's funny hmm Pipes?" He raised an eyebrow, she should've never messed with a son of Poseidon in the water.

Suddenly Piper was sent flying into the air as she screamed.

She was holding onto the flying liquid as best she could, though, you couldn't really hold on to water.

Slowly she calmed down, still yelling, but enjoying the flight knowing Percy wouldn't let her fall.

After another minute or two of flying over people and shocking them, she felt the water disappear.