52-60

---o---

   hey y'all! i jus wanna say... TYSM FOR 500+ READS!!! it means so much to me n if this were to happen a year ago, younger me would've been ecstatic, over the moon, drowning in happiness 💕 thank you for reading this book, even if my updates aren't consistent. i promise i'll try to write more when i have spare time :-)

---o---

   Getting up from the floor, I began to look around once more. I was in a rather small room with desks, bookshelves, closets, and painting decorating the walls. Even though I've seen this repeated pattern throughout all the rooms, it still somehow never feels old. It's as though each room was always different and had something different planned for me in each one. Looking through the drawers, I didn't really find anything. All that was there were some more gold coins and envelopes. Looking ahead, I realized that the door had a padlock on it. I groaned to myself, tired of all these locked doors.

   Annoyed, I searched through the drawers once more, but no key. Here was when I began to panic. Realizing that I'm stuck here without a key, I began to intently look for it, opening and closing all the drawers over and over again. That's when I threw a coin at the wall in defeat, and I heard it bounced off of something metal. I looked up and realized there was a door chilling across from me.

   Heading inside, the giant windows were back with a half hexagon-shaped room and a fireplace to the side. Unlike the last time I've been in a room like this, however, everything was a mess. The bed was under a pile of fallen and broken furniture piled on one another. Moreover, there were tables, drawers, and chairs scattering the floors, accompanied with giant crates. The rolltop desk was to the side instead of being in front of the windows. Looking around, I came across the key on one of the crates.

   Taking the key, I walked out the room, but not before searching through the drawers. That's when the spider was back, and it jumped on me. Although it startled me greatly and flinched, I seemed to have gotten numb from small jump scares, as I've seen worse. I opened the top desk and saw another vitamin bottle. Putting it into my pocket, I went back to the door and unlocked it.

   As soon as I swung open Door 0052, the lights began to flicker. I looked around and it was a room full of closets and closets only. I headed for the closet in the middle of the room. As I approached the closets, I heard some knocking which startled me. But as I went to open one, the doors suddenly flung open. In there was a floating white head with pits for eyes and a giant smile. It screamed at me, splitting my ears. The sudden encounter was so sudden that I fell back, unable to move. The doors to the closet closed back, and I could see it disappear from the closet. Realizing that Rush was only a room away from killing me, I immediately got up and flew into the closet just in time. I turned around and saw that Rush was only a few feet away from catching me, and my heartbeat was going haywire. 

   I wanted to stay in there, but I could feel Hide's presence filling up the closet, much quicker than before. Scared, I popped out of the closet and made my way across the floor, avoiding the shards of glass in the dark. As I passed through, I was met with a hallway... on its side. I looked around the room and saw that this room was a row of doors. However, only one of them had the number 0054 written on it. Seeing that all the other doors were cracked, boarded, or tinkered in some way, I saw it useless to try and break them open. For all I know, it could just be a regular hotel room with nothing special. 

   Passing through Door 0054, the familiar purple light began to fill the room. Immediately looking down on the floor, I slowly made my way across the room, fighting the urge to look at it despite its constant whispering. As I walked by it, I could hear the entity disappear, taking the florescent violet-colored light with it. As I looked back up, I saw I was right in front of the next door.