100

---o---

   omg omg omg, this is it... the last chapter! yeahh, welcome to Door 100. please read the additional information at the end of the chapter. please and thank you! :-)

---o---

   My palms were becoming sweaty once again. Drops ran down my forehead, zooming down my face and falling off from my chin. My heart was beating so harshly it could've jumped right out of my chest. My breathing has sped up, visible clouds flying out from my mouth. Why was I so nervous? For all I know, another door with the numbers "0101" attached would be waiting on the other side. The chances of a monster waiting for him beyond this wooden door seemed slim. However... I remembered about the incident back in Door 0050. I was lucky I was able to quickly figure out how to decipher the code. But this time... there wasn't any fancy door structure that signified of another library.

   Okay, I was overthinking. I did a few breathing exercises before reluctantly approaching the door. When I got close enough, the door opened with a beep, startling me a little bit. Regaining my senses, I continued to walk through the doorway. On the other side wasn't another grand room filled with books and shelves and a giant padlock waiting for me. Instead, it seemed like a person's basement, different than the previous one. I looked around, scanning my surroundings. To my left were three giant, wooden crates. Ahead of me were some empty metal shelves; the kind where you could stick your arm into one side and it'll come out from across. 

   On the left wall, I found a door with a label on top that read, "Warning - High Voltage Electrical Room" and a silhouette of a lightning bolt. Around the room were some small vents in the walls and pipes protruding in and out of the walls. There was a light source coming from a small hole on the right wall, with a rotating fan in front, projecting a spinning light source. The lights shined onto another huge pipe with a red pipe wheel on it. Next to it were some more wooden crates. The only source of light besides the hole were two florescent white-bluish lights coming from tube lights hung to the ceiling by metal rods. Other than that, it was pretty dark in this mostly metal room. 

   The most significant thing about this room, however, were the giant metal doors. A glowing, green exit sign was pointing to the metal doors. I figured this was how I was meant to escape this strange hotel. Looking around for a way to open it, I saw a lever to the left of the doors, similar to that of the small library's and the storage basement's. The only difference was that it only was a rod, not two connected by orange plastic. Steam was rising everywhere, and the atmosphere was humid and warm. Some steam particles were reflected by the lights. The smell of burnt silicone and iron also filled the room. 

   Without thinking much, I pulled down on the lever, and what awaited me gave me a great shock. I should've been more careful. As the metal doors unlocked and slid open, they revealed a metal, grated staircase leading to another metal barred door. Boxes were lying around and a metal shelf was blocking the stairs. Pipes filled up the ceilings, as well as tube lights swinging around. However, I was not alone. As I took a closer look, I realized what was standing at the top of the stairs.

The creature from Door 50 was there... presumably waiting for me.

   I watched in terror and shock as it let out an echoey roar, a bright, yellow light shining from its mouth like a flashlight. Its sharp, jagged teeth rounded the light's projection, reflecting off of the walls. I watched as it lifted its right leg over the railing. It grabbed onto a pipe from the ceiling with both hands... and swung itself towards me, grabbing onto the railing just a meter away from me. The beast snatched the metal shelf from earlier, using it to propel itself forward, sending the shelf flying in the process, hitting the wall behind and falling into the abyss, landing with a giant thud. The creature then pulled itself up, breaking off the railing from its immense body weight. As it got itself on its feet, mouth glowing a bright yellow, it let out another roar. Snapping back into reality, I immediately began running back into the previous room, not even trying to crouch.