61-70

---o---

   zamn we gonna start off this chapter with a new entity! i've been reading other Doors books n i've taken a lot of inspiration, so my style of writing might change a little. but have no fear! i'll stay original and i'll still stick to my OG form of writing <3

---o---

   As I opened the door to 0061, something suddenly shoved me forward, slamming the door behind me. When I looked ahead of me, I could see a long, dark hallway fading to black in the distance. A dark blue tint covered my vision, and it was very hard to see. Stumbling in the pitch black hallway, I slowly began to walk, careful not to trip. Out of the blue, a loud whirring sound was audible. It was so unsettling I actually froze from terror for a good second or two. Trying to ignore the strange sound, I continued inching forward. 

   On the spur of the moment, a slightly loud glitching noise was heard, and cyan shaded lights suddenly began to blare around like an alarm behind me. An unearthly sound played from behind me, forcing me to pick up the pace. I was absolutely scared for my life, terrified of what was behind me. I kept walking and walking, hoping and praying to the gods above that I don't die to whatever was behind me. I could hear it levitating in the air, advancing towards me with full intent on causing me harm. 

   All at once, the words, "TURN AROUND" were whispered to me, accompanied with the glitchy sound from before and my vision suddenly being blurred by the static of a TV. Suddenly, a ghostly shaped, dark blue figure with bright two, cyan eyes staring into my soul flew from above and was heading right towards me. Realizing what the whispered words were trying to tell me, I turned around at once, heading the other directions. I was sweating profusely, breathing heavily, feet picking up pace, as the cyan lights follow me from behind, and the whirring sound getting more and more intense.

   Despite the bluish darkness, I was still able to barely make out my surroundings. It was a long, narrow hallway filled with drawers, tables, and closets. However, it was hard to focus on what was around me, as there was a hostile entity following close behind. "TURN AROUND" was audible once again, and I quickly changed directions, avoiding whatever was trapping me in this hallway. This went on for a couple of minutes, with each second getting more unbearable. The whirring sound has now erupted into a constant roar, louder than the engines of a jet. It also seemed like I was going to be stuck here forever.

   Fighting back tears, I kept obeying the whispers that warn me to turn around constantly. I tried looking for anything that would give me a sense of time in this place. Eventually, I could see that I was slowly inching towards the end of the hallway; Door 0062. Being patient, I was able to get closer to the door with every turn. Soon, the door was within reaching distance! With one final "TURN AROUND" and a static effect covering my vision, I pushed open Door 0062. As soon as the door swung open, everything that previously covered my vision was gone, back to my original sense of sight. The whirring sound had also stopped, thankfully. Everything ended with an extra loud static noise before everything going silent. I turned around and looked into the nightmare hallway to see that the entity was now gone. Relieved, I caught my breath, calmed myself down, and continued onward.

   Door 0062 didn't have much to offer. It was just another generic room with some bookshelves and closets. Looking through the drawers, I didn't find much other than a bandage, which upon touch, healed my bite wound from Screech. Thankful to take off the clothing wrap, I tossed the fabric aside and kept walking, arm now fully healed.

   Door 0063 was another dark room. Whipping out my lighter, I ignited the flames and wandered around in the dark room. Bumping into a boarded up room, I realized this room had stairs. Walking up, I had to turn the corner and walk up another flight of stairs. After reaching the top, I walked over to a door and was relieved to see it was the next door that I needed to enter. Before continuing, though, I did a quick scan around myself to ensure Screech wasn't around.

   When I entered Door 0064, a bookshelf suddenly fell, accompanied with the flashing of some lights. Running over to a closet, I stood there, waiting for Rush to get close enough. Hearing him rapidly approaching with his signature distorted scream, I hopped into the closet. I watched through the crack as Rush zoomed by, smashing everything in its path. Making sure it was safe, I got out and continued onward.

   Door 0065 forced me to climb into another vent, as the door ahead was boarded up. Groaning, I got down on my knees, ripped off the covering, and began to carefully crawl through the vents. I must've mistaken a piece of trash as a spider because I jumped, hitting my head pretty hard on the vent's ceiling. With a bruised scalp, I punched the vent covering off and crawled out. Getting back on my feet and dusting myself off, I closely examined my head to make sure it wasn't a serious injury. Thankfully, it wasn't. 

   When I looked into Door 0066, my eyes instantly landed on the padlocked door at the far end of the hallway. In between were two walls filled with multiple doors. Those multiple doors lead to multiple rooms. Multiple rooms meant multiple drawers to look in. Yeah, it took me a while, searching through every drawer in order to find a key. As I was looking, however, I stumbled upon a lockpick! Taking it with me, I brought it over to the padlock and began to tamper with it. Sticking the lockpick inside the padlock, I fiddled around with it until I heard the sound of the lock unlocking. With a thud to the floor, I continued.

   Door 0067 was a long, brick hallway with a door on the other side. As I was walking, I was still thinking about where I was. Where am I even trying to go? For all I know, this place could possibly go on forever until I succumb to once of the entities that dwell in this hotel. Maybe the adventure would end at Door 0100 or 1000. Who knows? Eventually, I reached the other side and entered the next room.

   Door 0068's lights began to flicker, and I beelined to the only closet in the room that was on the other side. Running as fast as I could, I jumped into the closet just in time before Rush reached the room. As Rush zoomed pass, the lightbulbs were knocked out, as expected. Jumping, I quickly exited the room, but not before running across another lighter in a drawer. I didn't switch, however, as the one I currently possess had more fuel. 

   Door 0069 was a regular, small room with bookshelves, closets, paintings, and the plants in the corner. Looking through the drawers, I came across some gold coins and another bandage, which I happily took. I felt the aching in my legs go away, allowing me to run faster. My back had also stopped hurting, thankfully.

   When I pushed open Door 0070, I was met with another ridiculously long, empty hallway with giant windows and closets every now and then. I walked to the other side, opening drawers whenever given the opportunity. Finally reaching the other side, I looked into the next rooms just to see the lights flicker once more. Walking over to a closet, I hopped into it, expecting Rush to return once again. Instead, I was met with a familiar entity...

...a green one.

---o---

   im still pissed at myself for taking 3 days to write this shit out... then again, im rlly unmotivated LMAO 💀 anyways im working on another romance book as the other two will be put on hold. it involves the supernatural hehe

---o---