91-99

---o---

   hey guys, i'm back with another fresh out of the oven chapter! our MC is nearing his journey's end, and you all know what that means... a new book! that's right, i've begun working on a new book on another roblox game; Breaking Point! it'll take the core gameplay of Breaking Point and add my own twists here and there. hopefully you guys you love it!

   anyways, level 100 is going to be a chapter of its own, similar to that of level 50. i hope some of you will stay to read my future books, even if this one is complete. i cannot thank you guys enough for how much support i've received and giving me an opportunity to embrace my writing skills 😭🙏🏽💕 i'll never forget this journey :-)) (i should probably write this at the end but idc)

now that that's done, here's the chapter you've been waiting for!

---o---

   Shaking off the feeling of uneasiness, I entered the next room through Door 0091. I looked around and saw that it was a horizontal hallway filled with many doors. Some doors were broken, some were boarded up, others were straight up ruined. Hotel carts fill of suitcases and boxes were scattered around the room. I was confused as to which door I was meant to go through. As I walked by the many doors to my left and right, I kept looking for a specific door with a golden plate with the numbers "0092" attached on it. After walking for a little while, maybe halfway down the hallway, I found the next door.

   Another long hallway filled with tables and painting decorated the walls of the next room. Walking by each painting, I noticed how each of them had some sort of exotic emotion held inside each canvas. Even if it was just abstract art or a slightly unsettling one, I still took some time to analyze each one and wonder about the artist's thought process behind it. My favorite one by far was the painting the one with warm colors splattered in geometric shapes all over the canvas, decorated by the golden framing it was hung in. It had a type of charm to it that the others did not possess.

   Door 0092 was an interesting room, but Door 0093 had more to offer. What I mean by that are flickering lights. I opened the door and was met with the lights flickering lightly, accompanied by the faraway, distorted screech of Rush making its way through the hallways. As I quickly ran to a nearby closet, I waited until I could hear the glass shattering. Once the sound of lights breaking mercilessly to pieces was audible, I hopped into the closet, quickly closing the doors behind me. I watched through the crack as Rush passed right by me, engulfing the room in darkness. Its pitch black eyes still haunt me. Its wide grin sending shivers down my spine every time I see it. After passing my hiding spot, Rush disappeared, taking its unnerving, glitchy scream with it. As I stepped out of the closet, I walked towards the light from the room ahead of me.

   I was rather surprised to see that Door 0094 was a long staircase going up. As I went up the stairs, I saw that the stairs went into a U-turn. Before walking up, however, I quickly checked the three drawers. I found gold in two drawers and found a lockpick in another! I put these in my pockets and continued onward. When I reached the top, I saw that the door to my left was boarded up. So, I went to the door on my right, which opened on its own with the red light on top shining and a beeping sound. 

   When I opened Door 0095, I suddenly ran into an entity floating in the air right in front of me. I was so shocked that I had barely any time to register it when it made a sound that almost bursted my ears before disappearing with the lights flickering on and off for a split second. By the time I realized what I had seen, I was already on the floor in a daze. The entity looked like a humanoid silhouette of a person, except it seemed to be made of a shadow. It didn't have any physical characteristics like eyes or a mouth, just pitch black. The strange encounter must've been on purpose, as it set the atmosphere for the remainder of my adventure. The feeling of dread and paranoia. 

   Door 0096 was a long hallway filled with many rooms on the sides. There were also more boxes and hotel carts scattered across the floor. Some chandeliers hung from the ceiling, lighting up the room. As I walked pass all the rooms, I walked up the the locked door and used the lockpick I obtained earlier on the padlock. It fell to the floor, along with my lockpick, which had now broken into two pieces like a twig. Brushing it off, I continued onward. It was pretty convenient that I had that lockpick on me, or else it would've taken me years to find the key.

   The next room, Door 0097, was dark, making me pull out my lighter from my pocket. As I ignited the flames, I walked around the room, trying to figure out where I was meant to go. I must've been in there for a while because after wandering around in circles and running into the same closet three times, I could see the next door being lit up by the familiar and helpful blue lights. As I walked towards the door, I felt something breathing behind me. I quickly spun around and stared at Screech, effectively scaring it off. It screeched at me before disappearing from my field of view. 

   When I walked into Door 0098, the fear of what lay beyond Door 100 came rushing back. Quickly shaking the thought away, I continued onwards. This room was a regular room with some closets and drawers. Looking through the drawers, I didn't find much other than some gold coins and envelopes. 

   When I opened Door 0099, I was met with a room that had a bunch of furniture scattered around. The closets and bookshelves were all organized like a makeshift wall in front of me, making me walk around it. There were plants in the corners, and a bed was also to my right. It was a rather spacious room that had furniture scattered everywhere. Some tables lined the brick walls, with closets making the majority of the room. After walking around the wall of closets and bookshelves, I saw a chair with a drawer next to it. Across was another bed with some drawers and a closet nearby. The room had every furniture previously seen in the other rooms. The walls changed from brick to stone constantly, similar to the walls of the stairways, narrow hallways, and the basement. The roof had a bunch of support beams laid out on top. The carpet that had previously followed me throughout my journey in this "hotel" had now disappeared, leaving behind only the bare wooden floor. But what stood out from everything else...

...was Door 100.

---o---

   bro... 1.1K reads!? you guys are INSANE 😭😭 tysm for all these reads! i'm glad you're able to enjoy my works!! im rlly sorry that this chapter came out a late, as I was going through an art block lolol 💀 anyways, fall break has begun for me so i can write more! i hope you guys will enjoy Door 100 when it releases!

   also, i will be writing more stories after this book is completed, so expect more Roblox-related content! i hope that you will read them and enjoy them just as much as you enjoyed reading this book! AND i cannot stress enough how thankful I am for all of yall 🙏🏽💕 you are all truly the best n i'm so glad you've given me this opportunity to share my works to the internet!! love you all 😄

   anyways~ i'm gonna go play some roblox so hahahehe...
FujiTenkaa is my username. if u wanna be friends, jus tell me in the comments or my DMs! i'll be more than happy to talk to y'all :-) kk byee 🏃‍♀️

---o---