29

Hazels POV

Today is their second playoff game, and the team has taken up a new tradition.

I stand to the side as the players run onto the field, every single on of them stopping to put their hand on my belly.

For good luck.

Yeah.

The camera crew records, and I try to enjoy the moment instead of being distracted by all the cameras and lights. A few of the guys fist bump my stomach making me laugh, but the whole ordeal has just brought a bright smile to my face. I love these guys so much.

Logan is the last to run out, but instead of just rubbing my stomach and running out to the field, he stops in front of me.

Taking his helmet off, he bends down to give my a kiss.

I ignore the screams of the crowd, a bit used to it by now especially whenever me and Logan simply interact on the field, and lose myself into his soft lips.

His hand caresses my side gently before moving to my stomach and rubbing it. Our baby kicks, making me break out into a smile. Apparently he knows which hand belongs to his dad.

"Thanks little man" Logan chuckles.

"You'll do great today" I whisper to him.

"Thank you baby, see you on the field?"

"Yeah"

He pecks my lips one more time before throwing his helmet back on and running out to the field with the rest of the team. I don't hide the fact that I linger to check him out. I love seeing him in his uniform, even more I love seeing his ass.

He has a good ass.

I bring my equipment over to my bench with a cart, and start to unload it, placing certain things where I need them. I've only had to run out to the field once this season, I'm hoping it'll stay that way.

I get out all of the different kinds of tape that I use, wincing every so often because apparently my baby is having a party in my stomach, just kicking away.

"Mom!"

I turn my head, used to being called that already so there won't be much of a transition when I hear it from our kid.

"Can you tape me up?"

I grab my tape and head over to him, in the end I end up taping up a few of the guys. I make sure to tape Logans wrists too when they are done warming up and doing drills.

Just as I'm walking back to the bench, my phone rings in my pocket. I answer quickly when seeing who it is.

"Hey Soph" I turn my body towards where she is in the box that's high up in the stadium.

"Hey, I forgot to tell Austin that I gave you his towel before the game and I think he's looking for it. The camera just panned to him and he looked distressed" she tells me.

Austin has a lucky towel he keeps with him, and Sophia washed it for him. Since the team stays in the team hotel before a home game she couldn't give it to him, so she gave it to me this morning to give to him.

"Oh yeah, I'll give it to him right now" I grab the towel out of my bag. "Are you okay otherwise?"

"Yup that was all I called for. Now I can relax with a mimosa while I watch my favorite people dominate the football field" I can hear the smile through the phone.

"Drink another one in my honor" I chuckle. "See you after the game"

Remember when I said I only had to run out to the field once this season? Well, make that two.