*Bonus Chapter 6*

Will: 9
AJ&Asher: 8
Misha&Emilia: 7

Hazels POV

"What do you guys want for lunch?" I ask Misha, Mila, and Will who are sitting at the island on the barstools doing homework.

Logan took AJ and Asher to a press conference with him. Two weeks ago he took Will and Emilia to one, Misha didn't want to go. He takes the kids every so often to a press conference, normally whenever he's allowed he brings two of them. Austin does the same thing, so does Jayden, and Waylen. Michael and Connor got traded a few years ago but we still keep in touch with them. Leo is still living that single life, dedicated cool Uncle.

"Sandwich and chips" Will replies as he flips his packet to the next page. The kids school doesn't give them homework on weekdays, they just get weekend packets that covers what they learned over the week.

"Mac and cheese and hot dogs" Mila answers, peeking over at her twins packet for help.

"Misha? What do you want honey?" I glance back at him while getting the ingredients for everything out. My kids never want the same thing , always different. But for dinner we all have the same meal, sometimes breakfast too.

Misha looks up at me, apprehension on his face. He's better at using his words, still soft spoken, but a lot better than when he was younger. But he still has trouble asking for things and speaking up when something is wrong. It isn't uncommon to get a call from his teacher saying that something is bothering him but he won't elaborate on what it is. Those times either me or Logan have to talk to him on the phone and talk him through his emotions. He sees a therapist to help with that.

"Can I have...I..." he sighs in frustration. He takes a deep breath. "Grilled cheese?"

"Of course" I give him an encouraging smile. "Why don't you guys take a break from homework and go watch a movie or something in the living room while I make lunch. Dad and your brothers should be back soon"

"Okay!" Mila hops down and runs into the living room. "Willy can you help with the TV?" she calls.

Will hops down. "Thanks mommy" he says before heading into the living room.

"You're welcome baby" I reply before turning to Misha "You don't want to watch TV?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "Why don't you take the dogs out to the backyard?"

"Okay" he replies softly while hopping down.

Misha gathers the dogs and then leads them outside. I start with Mila's lunch first since I have to boil water. After a few minutes of cooking my phone rings so I answer and put it to my ear. "Hey"

"Hi!"

I hear my best friends five year old daughter instead of Sophia's voice. I smile knowing she's gotten a hold of her mothers phone.

"And what are you up to missy?" I chuckle.

"I'm hiding from mommy" she giggles.

"Where are you?" I raise my eyebrows. I have no idea why she felt the need to call me and tell me she's hiding from Sophia, but it's entertaining nonetheless.

"I'm in mommy and daddy's closet" she whispers. I hear Sophia call her name in the background and she giggles.

A few seconds later she screams and I'm guessing Sophia found her.

"Who are you on the phone with?" I hear Sophia ask.

"Aunt Hazel" her daughter answers.

There's shuffling going on and then a scream and I hear Sophia's voice clearly through the phone. "Why my five year old daughter worse than my three year old son, I'll never understand"