36-Extended Epilogue

Logans POV

I trail my hand up Hazels leg, kissing her deeply as she sighs against my lips. Her fingers dance through my hair, and five years later I still can't get enough of her. 

"Happy mothers day baby" I break the kiss and smile down at her. It's early in the morning and we're in bed.

It's a Saturday morning so neither of us have to work and we have the kids all day. When we're at work my parents keep them, they moved here when Will was two and we were fucking swamped.

"And why can't I get out of bed?" she chuckles looking up at me.

"Because the kids are excited to wake you up with breakfast" I smile giving her another kiss. "They're all finally old enough to know the significance of celebrating what an amazing mother you are"

Hazel looks up at me, the softest smile on her face. I hear small and quick footsteps coming to our room, they pause before I see our doorknob turn. I look down at Hazel and press my finger to my lips playfully. She hides her laugh by turning on her side, facing away from the door.

I turn just in time to see our three year old daughter creep into the room on her toes. Her hair is wild from having just woken up and wearing blue pajamas with cars on them. Pretty sure they're her brothers.

"Mommy! Mommy!" she jumps up and down.

"Shhh" I get out of bed and pick her up. "We're supposed to be surprising mommy with breakfast remember?"

"Right!" she exclaims loudly.

I leave the room quickly, she still hasn't learned how to use an inside voice yet. Once she learned to talk she hasn't stopped, I love it.

"Are your brothers awake?" I ask shutting the door behind me and walking down the hall. She shrugs her little shoulders before wrapping her arms around my neck.

I open the door to Wills room to see that he's already out of bed and getting dressed.  He's laying out a t-shirt on his bed when he looks over at us.

He frowns. "Did Mila wake up mommy?"

"No!" she shouts.

"Emilia, inside voice sweetheart" I kiss her cheek. "Buddy you don't have to get dressed, let's go wake up your brothers" 

Will looks at me. "Mommy would say to brush our teeth first"

Yeah she would. I chuckle. "Everyone will brush their teeth, but they can't do that if they're still asleep"

I walk with Emilia still on my hip and Will next to me before opening the door across from his room. My other two sons still in bed, asleep. I set Emilia down on her feet before walking over to their beds.

"AJ, Asher, come on" I shake them gently. Asher is a light sleeper, he wakes up instantly sitting up in bed. His dark brown hair going in every direction.

"Morning daddy" he mumbles rubbing his light brown eyes. 

"Morning" I kiss his forehead. "Go with your brother and sister to brush your teeth so we can make mommy breakfast"

"Mkay" he gets out of bed. Will takes Asher and Emilia's hands and leads them out of the room and into the bathroom that they all share across the hall. He's a great big brother.

Since they're still so young they share rooms and all share a bathroom.

"AJ" I shake his small body. "Aaron James wake up" I say more firmly. He's only four and has the mannerisms of a teenager.

"Dadddyyy" he rolls over.

I grab the covers and take them off before lifting him out of bed. Not without a little protest. "Come on bud, remember I told you we're making breakfast for mommy this morning?"