*Bonus Chapter 5*

Will: 6

AJ&Asher: 5

Misha&Mila: 4

Hazels POV

"Be careful!" I call out as my husband body slams our five year old into the snow. AJ laughs his head off with a face full of coldness. I shake my head.

"I don't know how you do it" Sophia shakes her head. "All these boys. I'm lucky Austin is a girl dad because he would be no better"

"You could be having a boy you know" I motion to her pregnant belly. "Don't make fun of me just yet"

Sophia and Austin have a daughter who is Emilia's age and a two year old daughter as well. She's pregnant with their third, and what they're saying, final child. I find it cute that each of their kids will be two years apart.

It's Christmas break now and we're all in Colorado to spend it with our family here like we have been doing every year since I was pregnant with Will. Six years fly by when you spend half of it pregnant and the other half trying to keep up with five kids one year a part from each other.

The only people who come down to Colorado for Christmas from Texas is Logan and I with Sophia and Austin and all of our kids. Emory and Brian travel to see Brians family in Minnesota with their three year old son.

Sophia and Austin have a house here but we're all at Logans parents house. The yard is covered in multiple feet of snow and all the kids, plus our husbands and Jack, are playing in it. 

"I guess we'll see in three months" Sophia smiles rubbing her stomach. "Our track record says girl though"

I smile at her before looking out at everyone. Both Sophia and I are watching from the porch sitting on the steps and drinking hot chocolate. Austin is helping the girls make snow angels, Jack is making a snowman with Will and Misha, and Logan is roughhousing it with AJ and Asher. They're the most rambunctious of the five.

Diane is inside making dinner for everyone. I love Christmas time so much, especially because we don't get to make it down to Colorado that often. Christmas is always guaranteed.

"Well I'm team boy" I nudge her with my shoulder. Sophia chuckles sipping her hot chocolate. "Oh, how's Lina doing?"

"She's okay" she shakes her head. "My sister would climb a tree in the dead of winter and break her arm. I have no idea where she gets her craziness from"

"She is definitely a wild child" I chuckle. 

My eyes shift to where Jack is now bending down to be eye level with Misha, saying something to him while Will shapes the big ball of snow. When it comes to Misha, Jack is the most patient and gentle I've ever seen him. Diane always says it reminds her of how he was with Luna.

Jack turns Misha, says something else to him, and nudges him in my direction. 

"Mommy?" Misha says softly as he walks closer and stands between my legs.

"Hi baby, is something wrong?" I frown. His nose and cheeks are rosy from being in the cold. I tug his hat down to further cover his ears.

"I'm cold" he shivers a little and I wrap him up in my arms. 

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" I ask. He nods so I hold the cup up for him to sip from. "You don't have to stay outside. Do you want to go inside and help Grandma make the food?"

He hesitates for a little. I know he probably wants to stay outside with his siblings. Misha always walks that fine line between wanting to be alone and wanting to be with his brothers and sister. I don't think he ever wants to be alone per se, but he just gets anxious. Sometimes he...we just have to keep an eye on him.