*Bonus Chapter 4*

Logans POV

Will: 4yrs old

AJ & Asher: 3yrs old

Misha & Emilia: 2yrs old

"How are you feeling?" I ask Hazel while pressing the palm of my hand against her forehead. She's burning up with a one hundred degree fever.

She groans prying her eyes open to look up at me. "Everything aches. How's Will?"

They've both been sick for the past two days with the flu, and it doesn't seem like it's letting up anytime soon. 

"I'm about to go check on him. I'll bring him in here" I'm about to lean down to kiss her but she puts her hands on her face and turns.

"I'm sick" she mumbles behind her hands. "And we have four other kids"

I've also been sleeping in a different room for the past two days. Not my ideal situation, but she's right. It's not worth spreading the germs and making everyone in the house sick.

I brush her hair off her forehead before leaving our bedroom and walking a few doors down into Wills room where he's asleep in his Lightning McQueen bed, he's obsessed with the movie.

I crouch down in front of him, feeling his forehead before running my hand through his light brown hair. It's still just as hot as Hazels, hopefully they both break their fever sometime today. Sweat it out under some heavy covers.

"Hey bud" I use a soft voice and he stirs awake, his eyes opening slowly. "How do you feel?"

"Not good" he mumbles sadly.

"I know" I pull his covers back and lift him out of bed. He wraps his arms around my neck and lays his head on his shoulder. "Wanna go lay with mommy?"

He nods his head as I walk out of the room and back to ours. I lay him next to Hazel and she wraps her arms around him.

"My mom brought over soup yesterday, it's in the fridge if you guys get hungry. We have crackers and ginger ale too" I say mostly to Hazel but Will is listening too.

"Where are you going?" Hazel furrows her eyebrows.

"Grocery store" I reply. "We haven't been in a minute and we're running out of food"

"You're going to the grocery store?" she raises her eyebrows. "With four toddlers? By yourself? That's a terrible idea. Probably your worst idea ever"

"Worse than almost getting caught doing it at the-"

"Shut up!" she covers Wills ears making me smirk. "Nothing was worse than that. Nothing"

I shrug. "Was one of our best times, for sure"

Hazel rolls her eyes taking her hands off of Wills ears. "Didn't make it any less embarrassing"

"You agreed to it" I tease. "I'm Super Dad. I'll be fine. Right Will?"

"He is Super Dad" Will nods in agreement.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" she lays back against the pillow. "Say by to daddy, Will. He'll be in pieces when he returns"

"By daddy" Will yawns.

I chuckle shaking my head. "Love you guys"

"Love you" they reply on my way out the door.

I take a quick shower, washing away the germs and changing into different clothes before going to wake up our two sets of twins.

When I open the door to AJ and Ashers room, all three of our dogs barge in with me. Tails wagging and ready to lick faces. I make them sit and stay so the boys don't wake up to slobber on their faces, which has happened before.