35-Epilogue

Hazels POV

"AHHHHH!"

Will crawls all over the place, his little legs moving extremely fast as he babbles and screams. He's a happy baby, and he knows it's a happy day.

Sophia chases after him in her royal blue bridesmaid dress. "Will!" she scolds picking him up. "You're going to mess up your suit"

Will smiles at her, taking her cheeks in his small hands and pushing them together. Sophia sighs before smothering his cheeks with kisses which makes him giggle uncontrollably. I'm in love with the sound.

"My turn!" Audrey grabs for Will. "Oh my goodness hi!"

My attention is pulled over to Emory who is trying to brush Bentlys fur but he keeps grabbing at the brush with his teeth playfully making the job impossible. 

Ella offers me a cup of coffee but I decline. I have all the energy I need.

"Are you nervous?" she asks setting the cup on the small counter.

"Not at all" I shake my head with a smile. "I'm extremely ready"

Extremely excited.

I know I seem calm now but on the inside I'm bubbling. Logan and I have been engaged for over a year, I'm ready to marry my man.

"You should probably get dressed soon" Sophia walks over to me. My hair and makeup is done already but I don't have on my dress. I'm just wearing a white silk robe with the word Bride on the back in black lettering.

"Yeah I'm just waiting for Logan to come get Will and Bently, he should be here soon" I grab for the glass of water that's next to the coffee.

"Okay!" Diane exclaims twirling the chair Ellie is sitting in around. "All done"

Ellie is wearing a really cute royal blue long sleeve shirt that has a big ruffle around the open part of the sleeve where her hands peek out. And then a pair of white overalls that has bits of lace on it. She's wearing royal blue flats and her brown hair is curled with her black glasses sitting on her nose.

Absolutely adorable.

"I love it" I smile. "You look perfect babe"

"Thanks" she blushes, pushing her glasses up on her nose. 

"Awww!" Audrey walks over and I take Will from her. "My little sister is growing up" she fake sniffles.

"We're twins!" my cousin Ava runs up to Ellie. They're wearing the same thing as flower girls.

Ava is a lot more energetic and outgoing than Ellie is, but whenever they get together they both seem to get along really well. Ava pulls Ellie to the snack bar that we have on the other side of the suite.

Alina and Isaac are here too, they're our ring bearers. But they are with my brother in the suite where all the guys are.

"Are you ready to see daddy?" I bounce Will on my hip. There is a knock on the door. "Let's go see daddy"

I walk over to the door and open it. Logan stands there, all hot and sexy in his black tuxedo. I wouldn't mind jumping his bones right now.

"Damn I was hoping to see you in your dress" he smirks looking down at me. 

I smile shaking my head. "You'll see it soon enough"

Logan grabs my hip and pulls me closer to him, ducking down to brush his lips over mine.

"No kissing Logan Alexander!" Diane yells from inside the room. 

"Alright mom" he groans leaning back a little making me chuckle.