Chapter 9: Happy Birthday

Valencia's pov

Stupid fucking parties.

Gosh you would think parties would be better because it's on a campus and there's way more people but no. It's only fun when you're drunk. Much like Vadik is right now but it's his birthday I'll give it to him.

I love Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays but this party is ass.

Maybe because campus police already came and tried to shut it down the first time but shit. A lot of the parties I went to in high school you didn't need to be drunk to have a good time. Especially the ones in the Morelli house. Those were the best ones.

"Why get out of one uniform to wear another Encia?" A drunk Vadik stumbles his way over to me. "If you can see with your eyes I'm not in a uniform." His eyes scan my body, he licks his lips while his hand goes on my hip.

"You do know it's my birthday. You know what I want from you as my gift"

"What's that?"

"Just a kiss one simple kiss"

"Try again later buddy" I go to the drinks, grabbing another one. Half of these people are lightweights. By their first cup they were stumbling over their own feet. Shit don't go to a party if you don't know how to drink.

"I think Ginny Weasly is in the wrong house?" Niovi says coming to me with Orion and Silas. "They sorted her wrong. I think green fits her much better" I give them a smile. 

Silas eyes stay on mine "I didn't realize the theme was harry potter this year" Khons walks over with Emira point in between me and Silas. He wears a pair of grey slacks with a white button up that has the first 4 undone and a Griffendorf tie done loosely.

Meanwhile I have a tight grey skirt with a white button up and a slytherin tie done loosely. "That's so cute awe. Come on, you guys have to take a picture together" Emira sounds like a mom. I let out a small laugh going next to Silas.

He places his hand on my hip making me go closer to him. A genuine smile makes its way to my face. Emira takes at least 40 pictures. "One more one more" I'm telling you she is a mom.

Silas hand is still on my hip. I turn to my side, his hand now between my hip and ass while I press a kiss to his cheek. A light blush goes to his face making his cheeks pink but he has the biggest smile. His smile is so addicting you just have to smile when you see it.

His real smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Alright Emira it's a party not the first day of school" Khons takes her phone putting it in his back pocket. His hand goes around her waist and she bites back a smile. "Wow Encia so Silas can get a kiss but I can't" Vadik stumbles his way to us.

"This party is ass. Can we just go back to our dorms?" Vadik groans. We all agree helping him walk to the elevator. This elevator is smaller than the one on our side. He had to go through the basement and all around to the other side. "You guys go up first we'll wait for it to come back down" I tell them staying back with Silas.

There's no space thanks to Vadik who decided he wanted to sit on the floor criss-cross applesauce. They need to have this side of the building done again."You alright there lover boy?" I ask Silas his cheeks are still a bright red as he nods.

"Yeah petal i'm alright" He stutters throughout his words. The elevator comes back down and we go inside standing there waiting for it to move. Silas stands to the corner looking down at his feet fidgeting with his hands. I let out a deep breath and as soon as the elevator doors open he's sprinting out and slamming his door shut.