Chapter 45: Asking Me Out

Valencia's pov

I hear a knock at the door I mentally curse. I don't even have my dress zipped up, it's stuck. Putting my arm over my boobs to hold it up I open it seeing Silas standing there with flowers. "Awe thank you" I tell him, smiling looking at them.

"Anytime petal, do you need help?" He ask I move to the side letting him come inside. He puts the flowers down brushing my hair to the side. With ease he zips it up one hand on my waist the other on my arm. He places a kiss on my shoulder. I feel goosebumps rise all over my arms.

Silas turns me around resting his forehead on mine. Our lips are a few inches away from each other. "You look beautiful petal" He pecks my lips, not letting it go deeper. He lets go of me. I take the flowers cutting the stems before putting them in a vase.

I grab my shoes from my room quickly putting them on. "You ready?" He ask I nod, taking his hand. He pulls me closer to his side. When we go downstairs he opens the car door letting me sit inside first. He takes my hand holding it the whole drive there.

It's not long, maybe about half an hour. The valet takes his keys and we go up the stairs. "Good evening, how can I help you?" The hostess says "hi yes I have a reservation under De Santis" She looks shaking her head.

"Yeah I see it sadly your reservation was canceled we just filled your table"

"Why, i'm on time so there's no reason for that"

"Silas, we can go somewhere else." He looks at the hostess letting out a deep breath and I take his hands bringing him out of the restaurant. "There's a diner close by we could get milkshakes" He kisses my temples as we go that way.

Going inside we take our seats. I order a cookies n cream milkshake and Silas gets strawberries. "Okay be honest with me were you going to come back to high point?" Silas asks and I shake my head no.

"The main reason I came back was because I knew Elesio would have wanted me too. I was with Jace and Larissa most of the summer so they had some play into it."

"I thought i'd never see you again"

"You'd see me at galas"

"It wouldn't be the same"

"Sometimes it's better to let time do its thing" He smiled agreeing with me as we continued the conversation. It feels comfortable and not forced. Were overly dressed to be sitting in a diner but that's the good thing about it.

The unexpected things are the best ones.

The ride back to high point is pretty much the same. "I'm sorry the restaurant didn't work out" He says, parking the car. I unbuckle my seatbelt looking at him. "It was still a great night, I'll prefer diner food over fancy restaurants anyday"

"I do want to ask you something" I fix my position looking at him. He takes my hand sighing. "I don't want this to stay without a label. I want you to be only mine Valencia"

"Oh my god Is Silas De Santis asking me out?"

He smiles nodding "I am what do you say petal?" I lean forward, placing a kiss on his lips. He returns it, it starts off slow but passionate. He pulls me to his lap, his hands right where my dress ends. "Does that answer your question?" I tell him he thinks to himself.

"I don't know you want to tell me your answer again" I smile, kissing him again this time he takes control of it. His hands going up and down my waist while mine run through his hair. "I think it answered it"

It definitely did

---------------------

so there dating.....

Q/A~ do you think he'll fuck up again?

646 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3