Chapter 29: She's Back

Chapter 28-35 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

------------------

Valencia's pov

"Are you sure you're okay with coming back?" Dad ask I nod, he sighs, taking the last bin out of the car. He puts it on the cart. We go into the building taking the elevator up to my floor. "You can always just finish school at home. I come back from class at 2 Monday through thursday" Sante says, pinching my cheek.

I swat his hand away, flipping him off. "No i'll be fine" I put the bins down. "If you're going to miss me just say that Sante" He rolls his eyes hugging me. "You know i'll miss you" I hug him back sighing. I'm going to miss them but I need to finish this for myself.

I want to show Eliseo that I am strong.

"Okay fine fine we'll let you unpack. Here your mom said you can keep your car in case you need to come back home. Just don't crash this one" I take them putting it on the table. "Finally" I say and dad laughs.

"Bye Encia" Dad hugs me before leaving. Sante doesn't say anything yet he just hugs me tightly. If I needed a reason to stay home it'd be Sante. He's my little brother but sometimes I need him more than he needs me. "I love you Encia" He says I hug him tighter.

"I love you more Sante" Sometimes in life you don't need anyone else but your brother. Not once have I called Sante and he's stopped everything he was doing to make sure I was okay. Sometimes I feel like I'm the little sister when it's really the other way. "Make sure you pass your classes, I want to tell people I can do whatever the fuck I want my brothers a lawyer he'll get me out of it" He laughs shaking his head.

"I'll make sure to pass my classes Encia, you do the same. You get sworn in next June right after you graduate. Doesn't it scare you Elieso is the one who did all of that, not us. Your dad's heir your going to run a mafia"

"It does scare me but Elieso always told us the things that scare are the best things. Fear feeds adrenaline."

"I'm only doing this for you, I don't care what mom or dad says this is for you Encia. I want you to be proud of me"

"I am proud of you more than you know it, Fuck Sante your going to make me cry. I don't like crying"

"Shut up Valencia, That just means you'll miss me. I'm serious though if you need me to speed over here like a maniac I will" I nod he gives me one last hug. "Bye Valencia"

"Bye Sante" He closes the door behind him I let out a deep breath opening the window. It's too hot in here with so many emotions going on at once. I wipe the stray tears that fell setting everything to how it was before. I just need to get my mind of off everything

I go to the end of the hallway getting ice, putting it in the bucket to fill the ice machine. De Santis said they added it to most of the rooms but you have to fill it with ice, let it run, then it'll start making ice on its own. I don't know if it's some weird fancy shit.

Opening my dorm I leave it open just to put the heavy bucket down. "Oh my god Valencia" Larrisa says coming inside hugging me tightly I hug her back with a small smile on my face. "You aren't allowed to leave again, i've been without you for a week" She hits my arm groaning. "It felt so weird without you here I'm so happy you came back"

"I already started. I only need a few more months to finish then I'll be done. I'll get everything passed down to me and I can put this behind me"

"You know they aren't going to let it go that easy, they kept asking me about you. They miss you."

"We'll they are going to have to because I'm over it"

"You look a lot happier and so much tanner. How was Australia?"