Chapter 36: What Happened

Valencia's pov

I put on my sweater letting out a deep breath. I thought about my next few steps for a while. It's been over a week since I saw Sante. I went back home last weekend and I talked to mom and dad about it. I also talked to Sofia and Anna. They told me if it feels right to go for it.

"You okay?" Vadik asks when I step out of my dorm.

"Yeah I'm just going to get some air on the roof"

"Silas is out there, just so you know"

"I know"

Going upstairs I stand in front of the door using all my courage to go outside. I see Silas sitting looking at the sun going down. I sit next to him and he looks at me without saying anything.

"Hi Silas" He lets out a deep breath looking at me with worried eyes. "Am I dead or something?" He says looking around in panic. I let out a small laugh shaking my head no.

"No you're not dead, we're pretty much alive. I shouldn't have yelled at you the other day" I finally looked into his grey eyes feeling my heart starting to swell. The familiar feeling makes my hands sweaty. "I deserved it" I bite the inside of my cheek letting out a deep breath.

"What happened that day Silas"

"It was a good day, we were good. You had just left for the movies and part of me wishes I would have listened to you when you offered to stay with me. When I went into my dorm my parents were there, they kept trying to act like they missed me. They wanted me to spend the summer with them. I kept laughing at them saying to get out of my dorm. I was upset and angry. They kept trying to justify why they left me. They said they were ready to be parents again. They eventually left and I tried to take my anger out hitting the counter. You had already left for the movies and I knew if I called you, you would have wanted to talk to me and tell me it was okay that you had me. I just wanted to let go of all the anger I had. I called Tatiana because I knew she wouldn't ask me questions. Everytime after that my parents had either called me or showed up to my dorm." He sniffles a few tears coming down. His face is full of regret.

"I never wanted to hurt you Valencia" He says wiping his face, I let out a deep breath and he starts to walk away. Eleiso always forgave people he never wanted to live holding a grudge. Maybe it's time I do the same.

"I forgive you Silas" He stops in his tracks turning to me. He looks shocked like he doesn't know what to say or if he heard me correctly. "I forgive you" I stand up walking to him. He looks relieved to hear the words I just said. "Please don't make it one of those cheesy moments and ask why" He laughs shaking his head no.

I let out a deep breath giving him a hug and he returned it. His arms go around my waist and mine around his neck. "I missed you petal" A genuine smile comes to my face hearing him call me that. "I missed you more loverboy" He gives me a smile. I feel my heart starting to beat faster. This is not the time for that.

I bury my head in the crook of his neck he holds onto me tighter. The sunsetting inEliseo's favorite way. I know deep down he's happy with what I did. Even if it took me a long time to get there.

In a way I'm a little bit happy about it too.

---------------------

it's been so Long since I updated....

Yay they made upppppp

Q/A~ are you happy they made up?

644 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3