Chapter 30: Leave My Class

Chapter 28-35 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

------------------

Silas pov

I sit in the back of the classroom with an empty seat next to me. Surprisingly Tatiana doesn't take it and sits next to her step-brother. He looks annoyed but that's Jace's problem not mine. Our professor comes in and tells us to only have our laptop out on the table.

Valencia comes in ten minutes late giving the teacher a slip. "The only open sit is next to Silas, please take your seat Valencia" She looks around the room huffing in annoyance. "No thanks" Valencia rolls her eyes taking a chair sitting by the door.

"You need to sit next to Silas or leave my class"

"Whatever" She stands up sitting next to me, opening her laptop. I notice her wallpaper is the same as her, Sante and Elieso. I see her pull up a request to chance her classes I sigh. "You don't have to change classes because of me you know. Were adults Valencia we can figure it out" I tell her she slams her laptop shut looking at me with angry eyes.

"Fuck off Silas do you not know when to stop. Not everything is about you, you narcissistic dick" She snaps as the whole class looks in our direction. Angrily she grabs her bag and leaves.

"If leave my class i'll get you suspended" The professor tells her Valencia rolls her eyes

"Fuck off old lady getting suspened is better than learning from you" She storms out of the class the teacher looks offended watching Valencia leave. Larissa and Jace go after her sighing. Nonno comes inside the class and the professor starts telling him how Valencia was being disrespectful and how Jace and Larissa went after her.

Nonno looks at me motioning to get out of the class. "I'll deal with it accordingly" I grab my bag, sighing following him out. I try to catch up behind him but he's walking way too fast. He walks quickly to his office. I close the door behind him.

"Your parents called, they want you to spend the weekend with them" I shake my head no while getting a soda from his mini fridge. "Silas i'm worried about you"

"I've done nothing wrong"

"I just need you know what you want. I know you don't like your parents but you need to be brought back to earth. You are supposed to inherit all of this when you graduate, your parents will never leave you alone. I also need you to stop pestering Valencia. If she leaves again this isn't only bad for me but bad for you. Her alliance with us is strong and the reason why we are able to have others. That breaks and we are in rock bottom"

"I just want her to understand"

"No you fucked up, let time figure it out on it's own. I don't want to tell you again, all of your work is online for the rest of the day. Go back to your dorm" I don't argue with him I just head straight there.

I wish life could go back to being simple again.

---------------------

Silas keeps getting put int his place

Q/A~ Should I let Valencia forgive him?

516 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3