Chapter 33: Baby Steps

Chapter 28-35 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

------------------

Valencia's pov

"It's not going to go bad, it's going to be fun, you need to stop being so stubborn" Jace says as I throw another outfit on the bed. "It's September Encia and it's still warm outside." Okay that gets rid of the long pants. Maybe these shorts will do justice.

"What about this do you think it'll work?" I show him a blue two piece set. His eyes travel up and down my body, licking his lips. "Yeah love that will definitely work" I walk over to him straddling his lap his hands go to my hips.

"Do you think we have time before we have to go?" I look back and forth from his eyes to his lips. He attaches our lips together, his tongue fighting with mine. My hands go through his hair and he flips us over so he is in control. "We have all the time we need" His fingers rub my clit over the thin fabric of my underwear.

A gasp leaves my lips, his eyes stay on mine as he pushes them to the side pushing two fingers in me. "So wet" My body squirms, his lip comes to mine. The kiss is slow and torturous. I grind my hips into his fingers trying to relieve some pressure. "Fuck me Jace" He removes his fingers putting them in his mouth.

My body sinks deeper into the bed watching him suck my juices off. "We might just stay in tonight" He unzips his pants, stepping out of them, his erection begging to be freed from his boxers. He removes them, stroking himself a few times before sliding into me.

My arms go around his neck, his hands pulling my top up so he can see my breast. His lips suck on my right one while he toys with the left moving my piercing. I got them done maybe 4 months ago. It was in the spur of the moment. "Your doing so good love, fuck I could stay inside you all day and night" Jace comes up to my ear.

A throaty moan leaves his lips as he goes deeper into me. "I know your close love, don't hold back. Come for me Valencia" I feel my body shaking the pit in my stomach growing stronger and stronger. His hands go down my stomach right to the end of it, lightly putting pressure.

"Jace" I moan out his name as my orgasm leaves my body. I feel the both of us mixing together his come spilling out of me. "Fuck that was amazing" He lets out shaky breaths. He stands up going into the bathroom coming back with a warm towel. He cleans my lower half helping me get situated again.

"Just in time the car's downstairs" I put on my heels quickly grabbing my phone. He holds my hand bringing me closer to his body. "You look beautiful love" Gosh I will never get over his accent. "You don't look too bad yourself" He smiles, opening the car door letting me go in first. The driver puts up the partition and starts the drive to the club.

"You never told me how it went the other day. How was it when you went out with them?" Jace asks his hand on my knee his thumb is small circles. "It was good, I got Larissa and Vadik to talk. Orion kept saying he felt bad. Niovi, Emria and Khons said how summer was boring, that they were all filled up with guilt that they really just stood together." I tell him he looks at me with a small smile.

"Baby steps Encia"

"You never told me about that guy you hooked up with"

"It was simple we were at the bar, we talked for a while he invited me to his hotel room and we fucked. I like what I like if your attractive and you make my dick hard why the fuck not" Jace says the car comes to a stop he goes out through his door. He holds his hand out for me to take. I accept it smiling. The bouncer lets us in right away and we go to the VIP section.

Tables all around us while a stripper dances on a pole in the middle of our section. I look around seeing Silas with Tatiana next to him. His eyes meet mine and they turn dark. They travel up and down my body as if he's trying to take everything in. His hand clenches the glass up so hard it breaks in his hand.

I roll my eyes, turning my attention back to Jace who hands me a glass of whiskey. "I bet you can do better than the stripper." Jace whispers in my ear, "No need to bet on it love" I quickly drink the whiskey before walking that way.

I stand on the small stage and Jace looks amused. There are other stripers on other stages. A new song starts. I grind my body to the pole. Jace's eyes go dark and he licks his lips. The whole club looks in my direction might as well put on a whole show.

Silas pov

I watch as Valencia's body goes around then pole everyone in the club cheers her on. I let out a deep breath downing the rest of my drink. "Babe stop looking at her" Tatiana says I tone her out. I hate that she's here tonight. She just ruins everything.

Valencia's hands go around her body, her skirt lifting a little as she twirls around the pole. "Atta girl" Jace's accent heard around the club she looks at him with a smirk. Valencia gets off the stage, everyone eyeing her body. I shift around in my seat. She takes a seat on Jaces lap and his smile becomes bright.

Jace's hand goes down her thigh and she gives him a seductive look whispering something in his ear. "Dude you're going to break the cup. Again" Vadik says, trying to take it out of my hand. Jace's ear, his eyes fill with lust and his mouth drops.

"Someone's jealous" Niovi says sipping on her drink Orion laughs I flip them off. I know they all went out the other day. Did it make me upset? Yes, so I broke the wall in my room, then nonno yelled at me because he had to pay to get it fixed.

The lights flash all around the club. I see Valencia moving Jaces hand higher and higher up the back of her leg till it's on her ass. "You do realize she knows you're watching her, man we came out to have fun not watch you obsess over her" Khons says I just ignore them looking at her.

I don't know what else she tells him but he grabs her hand leading them out of the club. "Jace babe the bed isn't going anywhere" She laughs right as they leave. Anger fills my veins. Tatiana doesn't help it in any way.

I just need to go back to my dorm. I have a long night ahead of me which includes my hand and explicit videos.

---------------------

Jace and Valencia>>>

Q/A~ Happy or sad ending?

1196 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3