Chapter 47: Old You

Silas pov

"Your passing your classes finally" Nonno says I roll my eyes huffing. Yeah yeah whatever, I fell off a little but I'd always go back. "Sometimes I miss the old you Silas" I look at him weird.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't get me wrong I'm glad you're more confident and outgoing but at what cost, before you were more observant, you enjoyed reading, you showed up to class and had almost the highest gpa in the school. You're not even pushing the top ten anymore. I don't want your new change to take away the good things you had"

"Nonno people change, i'll get my grades up, I still read here and there I just got no more time" My phone dings with a message from Valencia. I open my brightness low and a picture of her in her tiny shorts and a cropped shirt fills my screen. "That's all i'm asking of you"

"I'll do it by nonno I have to finish an essay" I quickly leave his office, practically running to Valencia's dorm. I open her door, locking it. She comes out of the kitchen once she's at arms length. I grab her, smashing our lips together.

She smiles into the kiss throwing her arms around my neck, my hands roam her body. She jumps wrapping her legs around my waist. I bring her into the room. I lay her on the bed taking off her shirt and her breast on full display.

"Good day not to wear a bra" I kiss her neck until I find the spot that makes her toes curl. She gasps I suck on her neck brushing my thumb on it seeing the mark I made on her. My lips go down her breast. I alternate between sucking and tugging at her nipples. "Oh god" She grinds her hips into mine my dick straining and throbbing against me.

I unbutton my shirt, throwing it across the room and she fumbles with the buckle of my pants. "I need you to fuck me Silas, we can do everything else later I just need you in me right now" She palms my erection pre cum leaking all over my tip.

She takes off her shorts and panties. I take off my boxers. I spread her legs, her glistening pussy ready and waiting for me. "I need to have a taste of this" I drop to my knees attaching my lips to her sweet cunt. Her back arches off the bed. I moan at the taste of her.

I suck on her clit while my fingers trace her opening. "Oh fuck" Her words get caught in her throat her hands tug at my hair I groan moving deeper into her pussy. She starts clenching around my fingers. I keep hitting her spot.

Her toes curling and her legs starting to shake. I know she's close and I'm dying to be inside of her. I just need to taste her. "Silas" Fuck I love the way my name falls off of her lips. I move my fingers faster until she comes all over them.

Her eyes full of ecstasy and her mouth parted a little. I attach our lips together sliding into her, she moans into my mouth clenching around me. My muscles tighten. I hold her hips trying not to lose control. "Fuck me Silas" Her green eyes hypnotized me I move deeper in her and faster.

I continue to hit her spot, her breast jerking back and forth. Her back arched off the bed and her lips continued to say my name. I want her to say it like this always. Fuck i'm already so close but I don't want to come up.

Rubbing her clit she clenches tighter and tighter. "Silas please i-i- close oh yes" She moans shutting her eyes. "Keep them open for me pretty girl" They snap back open right away "Come with me petal" She does just so my vision goes black for a second.

I regain it falling next to her, she moves into my arms and I kiss her forehead. "Wanna do it again?" She asks, a smirk comes to my face. I put her on all fours, having her looking straight into the mirror.

"Be ready to not walk for the next three days"

---------------------

Filler smut

Q/A~ do you miss the old Silas?

750 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3