Chapter 17: Elesio

Chapter 16-20 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

------------------

Valencia's pov

"Hey I'm going to be out for a few hours. Do you guys need anything?" I say grabbing my car keys. "Encia's it's midnight where are you going?" Vadik ask I don't need all these questions right now.

"I'm just going to visit someone" I give them both a small smile. I think Silas catches on because his eyes are offering comfort right now. "Yeah it's fine we're fine we'll let you know if anything" Silas says making Vadik shut up.

I grab my car keys going as fast as I can out of the property. Mom's going to kill me later but I could care less right now. I always see Elesio christmas eve and it just hit midnight so I have to see him. I speed my way to the cemetery wrapping the jacket around my body.

It's not that cold outside but when you're in the same spot it gets cold. I walk over to Elesio's grave sitting in front of it. I hold back my tears putting my hand on the tombstone.

"Hi Elesio i'm sorry it took me so long to come and see you mom actually sent me away. I didn't think she'd do it but she did. At first I was pissed because I wouldn't be able to talk to you when I wanted to. I wouldn't be able to bother Sante or Dad. I wasn't going to be around my family.

It turned out to be something good. I made another family. It's hectic and crazy but I love them. I met Vadik first. He's quite the character but he's with Larissa now and he's never been happier. Emira and Khnos are dating and are just waiting for Niovi and Orion to admit something is going on between them.

Silas is something else. I really like him Elesio but I'm scared because I don't want to get hurt. I know it's wrong for me to think like that of him but I fear that in everyone. I'm even more scared because everything feels so natural with him. Anything or anytime I need him he's there.

I could lay in his arms for hours or just us in silence and I still feel all the love in the world. You'd be telling me right now to go for it but I'm genuinely scared.

I miss you Elesio.

I wish you were here right now telling me what to do. I wish you could meet him and give him the big brother death stare. I wish we could be in the backyard right now reading. I hate that you died and I stood alive. I need you.

I need you and I don't have you anymore.

Why did God need you more than I did?

It's not fair that I have to live with the pain of you being gone but I know you're at peace. I know you are not suffering. I miss you though and I know I keep telling you that but I really do. Yesterday I was in the best mood and I went running out of the guest house to go to your room and tell you only to remember you weren't here anymore.

I still went to your room. I sat on the floor looking around and just cried. I didn't want to touch anything. I want to leave everything how you left it. I promise one day I'll be strong enough to take the ring from your dresser. I think I'm about to die from frostbite so I'll let you be right now. I love you Elesio.

Thank you for being my guardian angel."

---------------------

I'm crying yes I am

Q/A~ Are you crying?

690 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3