Chapter 20: He's Mine

Chapter 16-20 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

------------------

Valencia's pov

I go into the library and go to the back. No one is ever really here so it makes it easier to study. Well I'll attempt to study.

I see Silas sitting in the back. He looks up at me pushing his glasses back on his face. "Do you mind if I sit here?" I ask him he shakes his head no.

Memories of the other night flash through my head. The way his hands held my waist. His soft hair threading through my fingers while his lips attacked my neck.

His erection pressing against my clit brought fire to my body.

I feel my pussy aching again. Begging to feel what it's like to get fucked by Silas De Santis.

The quiet ones are the ones who fuck the best.

"You alright petal? You look kind of flustered" Silas says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I was just thinking of something" He nods, going back into his textbook. He writes down more research for his marketing project. I take out my laptop, pulling up my presentation and finishing my slides.

Silas and I decided to do it together since everyone else bailed out on us. Tatiana forced Jace to do it with her and he's upset. We hang out regularly but it's nothing Silas has to worry about. I haven't slept with him since late november were already in January. Late January at that.

"Do you want something to eat? I'm heading to the cafe to get something" Silas breaks me out of my train of thought. "Um, I just water" He smiles leaving his things heading to the library cafe.

My thoughts go back to Christmas break. God we were in different rooms but every night he either came into my room or I went into his. We'd just sleep or talk about anything and kiss a lot. More than anything I wanted him to get rid of all my clothes and take me right there.

"Here I brought you a brownie with the water" Silas sit's back down smiling. "Thank you loverboy" He nods, taking out his highlighter. He pushes his glasses up his face. I think I might be drooling. He should wear his glasses more.

I managed to get my assignment done but Silas left a long time ago. I rush to my dorm throwing all of my things down. I am so glad Silas gave me a key to his dorm. He told me to use It whenever I wanted and right now I need to talk to him. Going inside I leave the keys on the table next to my phone calling out for him.

He doesn't respond but his bedroom door is almost fully closed. I press my ear against the slight crack hearing him moan. Instantly wetness pools in between my thighs.

I look through the crack seeing his eyes shut tightly while his hand fist around his cock stroking himself. "Fuck" he moans out I slip my hand inside my shorts. The sound of music playing in the background doesn't do anything but add to it.

I circle my clit feeling my knees going weak. He quickness his pace my breast tighten wondering what it would feel like if he fucked them. His cum all over them before he fucks my mouth.

Maybe he's more vanilla.

He doesn't hear me going inside of his room. "Valencia" He moans out and an evil grin goes to my face. "Yes lover boy?" I whisper in his ear his eyes shoot open.

Fear captures him. I press a kiss to the side of his mouth grabbing his hand. "Keep going, lover boy. Do it for me. Please" I give him my fuck me eye while I move his hand up and down slightly before he picks his pace up again.

"Say my name again I love when you say my name" I feel myself throbbing. Silas is a lot bigger than I'd ever expect. I want him in my mouth, in my pussy, fuck anywhere inside of me that he can be.