Chapter 38: Stop Reading

Silas pov

Larrisa's belly is big.

It started getting a lot more noticeable when she hit six months. Right now she's seven and we're all on winter break. The doctors told her she couldn't fly back to St.Petersburg this late in the pregnancy so she was just going to stay in the dorms.

Of course Valencia wouldn't let that happen so we're all sitting in the guest house at her parents house. Nonno found out she was pregnant a few days after she told us. It was getting to the point where it was hard to hide. Usually she'd have to just drop her classes but a few more people ended up coming to him saying they were pregnant.

All of them were in the college program so it was really out of his hands. He allowed them to stay on campus and implemented a 'daycare'. We only have a few months of school left so I'm glad he let them stay. "Silas stop reading" Valencia says trying to take my book out of my hand.

"Give me a good reason why petal"

"Because I need your help" She takes my book and puts it down dragging me to the kitchen with her. She sits on top of the counter with everything to make a cake on it. "You dragged me here to help you make a cake?" She nods proudly putting the bowl in front of her.

I give her a small smile pouring the cake mix in the bowl, she gets the milk measuring it putting it in. My phone starts vibrating with messages. Valencia leaves the room. I quickly look at them seeing it's from Tatiana.

I'll respond to her later right now. I just need to focus on Valencia. She is my main focus. "You okay?" I ask when she comes in. She nods, putting a smile on her face as we finish the cake.

"What are you doing?" Vadik asks coming into the kitchen when the cake get's put in the oven. "What does it look like making a cake?" Encia responds in a 'duh' tone.

He holds up the envelope with the baby's gender Valencia tries to take it out of his hand. "Come on I won't tell you" She tries to bargain but fails.

"Nope you aren't very good at hiding your excitement" She rolls her eyes and Vadik laughs. A pang of jealousy hits me but I keep a straight face. I know they have gotten a lot closer; they are practically attached at the hip.

They are just friends

I block out any of the bad voices in my head giving my everything to show Valencia I am serious about her. One thing I will never understand are emotions and how you can be emotionally tied to two people at the same time.

My heart is telling me one thing but my brain is saying something completely different.

"Silas" Valencia's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. She gives me a weird look before putting oven mitts on taking the cake out. "You zoned out completely, I was telling you how the cake had just finished and Vadik was going to tell everyone what it is" I didn't even know she was talking to me.

She put the cake on a tray before grabbing my hand and bringing me to the living room. "It's in this envelope, im so fucking nervous" Larissa says giving it to Vadik. He moves her onto his lap slowly opening it. The biggest smile goes to his face. Larissa has tears in her eyes.

"It's a girl" He hugs his girlfriend tightly and everyone around congratulates them. Valencia is the most excited, Vadik and Larissa put her as the godmother. When she found out she was jumping for joy. She was the person who's been there throughout the whole pregnancy.

"Everythings changing, Silas" Valencia tells me with a smile on her face.

Everything is changing petal.

---------------------

Somethings change for worse

Q/A~ who's your fav character ?

659 words

Don't forget to follow the authors instagram for exclusives

@authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3

~Yaniris0919 <3