Chapter 51: Was It All Real?

Valencia's pov

"It was really good to see you Valencia, I'm glad everything worked out for you" Jace says his eyes on my pregnant belly.

"Yeah I'm glad it all came out good, I don't leave for another few days maybe we can catch lunch again before I go"

"Yeah definitely just let me know"

"I will" I wish him to have a good rest of his day before going through the lobby to the elevator. Getting to the floor I see Niovi, Orion and Emira in the hallway. "Hey guys" They smile at me hugging me.

"Why don't we all go out?" Niovi suggests but I tell her no. I'm so tired I just want to take a warm bath and sleep. My body hurts so much. "Come on Encia we won't get to hang out a lot after out babies are born" Emira says

"Maybe tomorrow i'm just so tired" They eventually let me go inside wishing me a good night. "Babe I'm home" I called out for Silas getting no response. Is he sleeping or does he have his headphones in?

"Silas?"

I walk down the hallway seeing clothes on the floor and my heart drops. Not again please not again let that be from this morning. Please not again. Opening the bedroom door my theories were right all along.

I feel tears come to my eyes. I slam the door shut grabbing my sweater. "Valencia wait baby please" He grabs my arms making me look at him. "No Silas I can't do this again" I feel the tears coming down my eyes.

"Valencia please I'm sorry it was a mistake Petal. I love you"

"No you don't, you never did"

"What?"

"Leave me alone Silas"

"Petal we can figure this out we have a family together"

"A family that you just broke up" I went into Eliseo's room picking him up. He tries to stop me, I see Tatiana standing at the door frame covering her body with a robe. She has a son and she's pregnant with another one.

Oh my God.

"They're yours aren't they?" I ask him and he sighs nodding. I don't say anything else, I just walk out of the penthouse not bothering to hear his pleads. He has a whole other family. I grab the first cab I see going to the airport. I text a standby pilot to start up the jet. "Mommy?" Eliseo asks waking up.

"Hi baby, we're just going home, you want to see uncle Sante?" He nods happily, yawning. It's late afternoon by the time we get back to Sicily it'll be at least 10 in the night. It's a three hour flight and Eliseo will most likely be sleeping again.

Getting to the airport I helped Eliseo get out of the car seeing the plane already set for us to come on. "Good evening Mrs. De Santis are you ready to take off or shall we wait?" My phone rings again with calls from Silas. I shut off my phone, giving them the go.

Eliseo curls into my side. I rub his back putting his tablet so he can watch his cartoons. He stays like that most of the flight. By the time we land he's sleeping due to how late it is. I hold him on my chest the whole drive back to the house.

Going inside Sante is there drinking and doing paperwork in the living room. "I thought you guys were in London for the week?" Sante says when I fix Eliseos position. "Sante I'll explain it in a few" I go upstairs, laying Eliseo in my old bed. He stretches out nuzzling his head deeper into the pillow.

I place a kiss on his forehead, rubbing his back. "Were going to be alright I promise" I whisper going downstairs seeing Sante pacing around.

"He was sleeping with Tatiana again" Santes' eyes filled with anger. His fist clenched tightly.