•••Prologue•••

"And the Best Business Person of The year Korea goes to...."

The hall echoed with multiple murmurs about who would be the name the host is gonna announce today night.

Many of them rooted for the same name to echo through the hall like last time. But others where sour about once again getting defeated to the one and only. But still they hoped for a thready chance that the name would be magically their's.

This title would determine their position in the business world. A bunch of success news for a year.

But someone was unbothered of what was happening around him. He drank from the glass of red expensive wine like nothing was going around him.

Beside him his assistant stood clad in a silver body hugging gown with both hands clapped together in anticipation.

"..... The young business tycoon, the one and only Jeon Jungkook everybody.." The hall echoed with claps, followed by Beomgyu squealing in delight. All the yelling for a year paved way just like last year. He looked beside him were Mr.Herins assistant stood. He gave her a smirk and scoffed.followed by the girl scoffing back at him.

"Beomgyu arrange our car, we are going." Jungkook said with an expression of boredom.

" But the award Mr.jeon-" Jungkook gave a look to Beomgyu, the later was quick to shut up.

On the way Jungkook was stopped by someone.

"You are so arrogant do you know that? Your arrogance doesn't even deserve this award."

" So give it a chance to be in a deserving  shelf by earning it next year Mrs. Kim." Jungkook said scoffing looking straight at Jimins marble eyes. Jimin fumed red. He saw Beomgyu's hands resting on Jungkooks biceps. His throat tasted unpleasant like tasting bile.

Taehyung stood forward and held his waist,giving it a squeeze. Jimin relaxed in his husband's hold. Go and sit in our car baby I'll be right back." He gave a kiss to his wife's temple. Jimin complied to his husband and left the scene giving Jungkook and his assistant one last disgusting look.

"You must have worked day and night to come first competing to the Kim's Jungkook." Taehyung said scratching his nose. Jungkook snickered at that.

"It was just simple as squeezing lemon, because we didn't find any competition on our way." Jungkook's reply made Taehyung see red. Near them Beomgyu stood awkwardly sensing the heavy tension in the air.

" I will have everything to myself at the end of the day Jeon." Taehyung said with a sadistic chuckle and turn around walking away. His black pristine shoe tapping on the sparkling marble floor. Jungkook stood there with an unreadable expression watching his bestfriend walk away from him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N

Hey my lovely readers,

I am back with another story. "Nè Saesang" with  yet another drama. Support and spread love❤️.