Acknowledgements

Hello, my name is Hanan Kadry, fast introduction; I'm a 21 year-old Egyptian, who loves the vampire diaries world, reading, and writing. I live in Alexandria, Egypt. English isn't my first language, but I consider myself very fluent in it, I also know French, but I'm not as good at speaking it as I am at understanding it. This year I graduated from Alexandria University with a Bachelor's Degree in Software Industry and Multimedia. Even though I wanted to study Fine Arts, I didn't pass the evaluation test. I come from a very big family, that I love very much.

Now onto this book, the story's plotline had been sitting in my phone's notes until I decided to write it down, the main character is Eira, but there will be side stories that are related to the book's storyline.

Act 1, showcases the story of Thora, an OC, in a pre TO/TVD world, most of the scenes don't follow the series' events, it will be fast paced, you could consider it a short story, it's only 6 chapters.

Act 2, follows Eira's story, another OC, in the TVD world, it'll contain the first two seasons of TVD, some chapters will be longer than others, the story mostly focuses on Eira's involvement in the series' events, I don't have it planned down, so some chapters would take longer to finish than others, depending on how long it takes me to interpret Eira's character in them. Each chapter represents it's episode.

Act 3, moves back and forth between the past and present, the timeline will be switched between the chapters, and I'll leave the date on each chapter, so you'd know if it's the past or present.

Act 4, is going to be the longest, considering it'll contain, the rest of TVD and TO. until season 8 in TVD and 5 in TO.

Act 5, is a side story, to an OC, I will not reveal as to not spoil the story, but it'll be a fast paced one. Giving a brief yet detailed back story to that OC.

Act 6, is the last one, it'll include Legacies, I might put it into a separate book, for those who didn't like the series, and don't want to include it. An OC, I haven't chosen a name for yet, will be the main character of this act, it'll include previous OC's, except they won't make much of an appearance.

P.S. I might switch between act 4 and 5, considering act 5's OC will be present in act 4. (give me your opinion).