2. 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

♡-𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀-♡

Hearing Ainsley's giggle from down the hallway I can't help but smile knowing my son has already lifted her mood.

"Ains and I are heading out for Pizza! Be back soon!"

"Drive safe!" my wife calls from the living room as she enters with two cups of coffee. Sitting next to me on the sofa she hands me my 'World's best Dad' mug taking a small sip from her own. Settling down she puts her legs up resting her head on my shoulder as we watch whatever programme is on.

"So we have the house to ourselves tonight." Giving me a look she lifts her head smirking at me. I knew I should be excited that my wife and I would finally be able to spend some intimate time together but I always found myself making excuses. I didn't even know why, I loved my wife dearly but I was lusting for something else.

"I can't tonight honey I've gotta get back to the office and finish those case files."

"Again... Really Andy? This is the third time this week... I miss you... I miss my husband." Slowly her hand drifts down my chest, resting firming on my natural bulge. Squeezing gently I let out a small moan, closing my eyes trying to control my breathing.

"Hmmm come on Andy, why don't we have some fun now..." she teases, stroking up and down my fully clothed crotch area. "They won't be home for a little while. Pushing my head back in defeat I was feeling way too needy for this to turn her down. Giving in I allow my wife to do the things to me I'd been neglecting her for months.

"You like that Andy-"

"Hey we're back!" We hear Jacob call as the front door slams. "Shit! You said they'd be gone for a while."

" I... I thought they would have been." Laurie stammers as she gets to her feet. Scrambling I go to grab my shirt and jeans quickly dressing before either him or Ainsley catch us in the act. I felt like a teenager myself, like I'd been caught by an adult doing something I wasn't supposed to. Once Laurie and I were both decent I cleared my throat calling back to them.

"Hey son!"

"Hey dad, so me and Ainsley are just gonna get ready then we're heading to Ashley's lakehouse."

"Yeah no worries son, do you need a ride?"

"Nah it's okay dad, we're gonna stay-"

"Absolutely not.'' My wife's voice is firm, turning I see her crossing her arms looking at my son and his girlfriend in disappointment. I furrow my brow, confused at her reaction.

""Why not mom?" Jake argues back, looking as confused as I am.

"After what happened the last time you both went to a party, I want you back home so I can see exactly what state you've gotten yourself into. Or should I say what state your girlfriend has gotten you into."

Aisnley's face drops slightly at my wife's outburst, I can see the hurt in her eyes.

"Oh come on mom, that's not fair! It wasn't Ainsley's fault it was mine and anyways it was one time, it was an accident." Scoffing she shakes her head in disappointment looking as she was going to walk away. Looking across the room I can see how uncomfortable Aisnley is, her whole demina changing. I felt sorry for her. I can 100% believe it wasn't her fault and when my wife's mood changes like this there is no point in arguing with her. She did it regularly and as of late she was getting worse with her unreasonable outbursts.

I remember that night well. They'd been at some sort of end of term party and they'd gone over to some guy in their class house. I remember it being 2am and Aisnley had rang me and was in total mess, making it obvious she was crying and panicking.