19. 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

♡-𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘-♡

♡-𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆-♡

I know Ainsley said this could never happen again, and I know I agreed but damn am I happy I got to fuck her right after. I was as shocked as she was at what happened  tonight, I don't think either of us expected the conversation to go that way.

After we fucked another three times we finally called it a night, it was past midnight when I eventually got back home but  my wife was none the wiser, she thought I was just at the office again from a late one.

I remove my sweater and go to hang it over one of the dining chairs when I notice a small white stain. That was definitely cum. Who's cum it was, that was another matter. Laughing to myself I go into the garage and throw it into the washer, that'll just have to be washed by my dearest wife in the morning. I knew I should have felt bad about what happened tonight. But I dont and I don't think I ever will.

I go to the refrigerator and grab myself a beer, heading into the 'family' room I take a seat and switch the TV on, I doubt anything good will be on but I don't want to go to bed. Not until I know Ainsley is back on campus safe.

And just on queue I get a text alert.

Ainsley Garcia:
I'm back

Ainsley Garcia:
I know what we said about it never happening again...

I wait patiently for the three bubbles to disappear and have a new message replace it.

Ainsley Garcia:
But I don't think I can keep away... 😏

I sigh in relief, I don't know what I would have done if she had rejected me again. I sit a moment thinking of how I'm going to reply. I knew we were being just as bad as my son with his side piece but he did it first and Ainsley deserves better. She deserves someone like me who can take care of her.

Me:
I feel the same way 😏

Me:
Maybe this can be our secret? 😜

She reads my messages almost instantly and I can feel myself holding my breath in anticipation.

Ainsley Garcia:
Maybe... 😏

We light text for another hour then Ainsley tells me she's having to get some sleep, she has lectures in the morning. I sigh in defeat and also decide it's time for me to head to bed too. I slowly make my way up to the master bedroom, creeping in quietly as I see my wife sleep soundly. Guilt should wash over me but it doesn't.

We'd agreed to keep what happened last night on the down low and decided it would be best if we didn't speak for a few days. I didn't want to overwhelm Ainsley and push her away again.

I wake up the next morning to the smell of freshly cooked bacon and a the strong smell of coffee filling the house. Laurie only ever cooked breakfast when she was in a really good mood, maybe something is coming up that I'd forgotten about. I grab a quick shower and throw on some casual sweat pants and a tshirt before heading downstairs to greet my wife.

As I do a little jog down the stairs I hear my wife humming along to the song on the radio, she really was in a good mood. Shit had I missed her birthday? No that wasn't for another 3 months.

What was happening?

"Ah Andy you're up, I made breakfast." she speaks cheerfully as she walks on over pouring me a fresh coffee and kissing me on the cheek.

"Good morning, you're in a chipper mood." I comment, hoping this isn't one of the times her moods swing for the worse.

"Ah yes, well today is a great day." She beams as she starts to dish me up my breakfast. I furrow my brow confused, I didn't know what could be so special about today.

"What's happening today?" I ask taking a long sip of my coffee.

"Today is Friday and you know what that means?" She hands me my plate and I take an extra long inhale, soaking up all the goodness.

"It's the weekend?" I ask really confused.

"Well yes of course but do you know what's special about this weekend?"

I stare blankly at her, I tried to rack my brains but I was drawing a huge blank.

"It's the first weekend Jacob is coming back home to spend some quality time with his family!" Her smile is big, it was true though she hadn't seen Jacob very much if at al over these past 6 months. He was always too busy, I knowing the real reason why, but he always made excuses not to see us.

"That's great hun, it'll be nice to have just the three of us together for a weekend." I try and convince myself how great it would be, but all I can think if how much of an idiot my son has been.

"Oh it's not just going to be us three."

"It isn't?"

"No silly, I've even invited Ainsley to spend the weekend with us?" I choke on my mouthful of coffee, eyes widening at my wife's announcement. This was all kinds of confusing, she made it very clear her thoughts on Ainsley, why would she willinging invite her to spend the weekend.

"Are you okay?" She rushes over rubbing my back as I continue my small coughing fit. I cleared my throat once more, "Yeah, sorry wrong hole."

"Now I know it's probably a shock that I've invited that girl around..."

She has a name.

"But I know how important she is to our son and these past 6 months have made me realise, she isn't a bad influence on him at all, if anything she has kept him on the straight and narrow at college and I commend her for it."

You do?

"Well, that's... great... Just great."

"Now I can't stay, I'm going to make Jakey's favourite tonight so I best go get the supplies." She walks around the kitchen island and gives me a soft kiss on the lips before rushing out the door, leaving me alone.

Panic soon sets in. We agreed we wouldn't speak for a little while. We agreed we wouldn't see one another, now I have to come to terms with the fact my son's girlfriend who I fucked less than 24 hours ago is going o sending the whole weekend under the same room and I have to do absolutely nothing.

I reach into my pocket pulling out my phone, I need to ask her if she knew, warn her perhaps, but it looked like she had already beaten me to it.

Ainsley Garcia:
I'm just as much in the dark about this as you. 🙄

Ainsley Garcia:
Yesterday should never have happened, I think it's best if we avoid each other this weekend.

My heart drop at the second text, I knew what she was saying was right, it shouldn't have happened, but she doesn't need to rub it in any further that I have to stay away.

Maybe I don't want to stay away, maybe we could have some fun this weekend? Test boundaries, push each other to the limit. I know she felt something last night, something she'd never experienced before.

I feel I've awoken a side of Ainsley not even she has seen before, and I was more than ready to continue fucking it out of her.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
a/n: well this is just great isn't it 😅 why is Laurie being so nice? Does she have a hidden agenda?? 😏

Will Andy and Ainsley be able to keep away from each other or will sparks fly? 😏

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ 💗
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000 ʟᴜᴄʏ xᴏxᴏ