24. 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

♡-𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘-♡

♡-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌-♡

*smut*

"If we do this Andy... then nobody can know."

"This will just be our little secret." I try my best to keep my voice steady as I speak. She slowly steps towards me again, leaning up her lips hovering by my own. I can hear her breath shaking, she's just as on edge as I am. Not being able to stand it a minute longer I close the gap between us, Moving my hands to her hips I pull her closer. I hear a small moan come from her lips as her body is pressed against mine, the kiss growing more intense. It was too risky to be doing anything right now with the house full of guests but god it was hard to say no. I try pushing her away slightly, breaking the kiss.

"We shouldn't... not now." I breathlessly speak, I can see the disappointment but the agreement in her eyes. Just as I think things are about to cool down her hands slowly trace down my body, resting on my belt. She slowly tilts her head up to look at me and gives me a look of mischief.

"You're not as innocent as you make out y'know." My breath still shaky as her hands remain in place.

"I thought this is what you wanted Mr Barber." She gives me those mischievous eyes and the smirk that grows bigger on her face, there was no way I could stop this from happening.

Before I can even process what is happening her lips are back on mine, my belt unbuckled and her yanking on my jeans allowing them to fall to my ankles. I grab her face as I can't get enough of her, never wanting this kiss to end but then this time she's the one who pulls back. I stare at her with confusion and my cheeks pink as I become more flustered. She tucks her fingers lightly into my boxers, sliding them down also, my erect member barley able to contain itself any longer. The precum is already covering my tip, risking to drip and she hasn't even done anything yet.

She stares at me intensely, never breaking eye contact as she begins lowering to her knees. My breath quivers as I know exactly where this encounter is going. I can't take my eyes off her as she looks straight ahead, just looking at my most intimate parts. She bites her lip slightly, looking hungry for it, she softly takes me in one hand and my balls in the other. Slowly she begins massaging as she bring her lips closer to my tip. Without even resting her lips on me I begin to twitch the pre cum running down my dick onto her hand. She slowly begins pumping, excruciatingly slow, causing moans to escape me as my head rolls back to rest on the door. She shh's me and I bring my attention back to her.

"P-please." I can't believe I'm begging but I need this so badly. I feel her tongue roll across my tip, taking in all my juices. She starts to take more of me, her mouth filling up quickly, not sure she'll be able to take all of me. To my surprise she keeps going until I'm all in. Nobody has ever been able to take me like this ever. Slowly she brings her head back to my tip before taking me all in again. Gradually her speed begins to increase, finding the right rhythm. I struggle to contain my moans as I can feel myself coming to the edge, at any moment I'm going to explode right in her mouth.

I'm becoming breathless as she continues to suck me off, but I manage to stifle out "I'm going to cum." She moans on my dick stimulating me even further, it brings me over the edge and I can't hold back, I let out a deep moan and cum. I expected her to pull away but she didn't. She waits until I finish and swallows it all up. I start to dress myself again and help to clean her face up. She gives me a soft smile as I pat the damp cloth on her face, helping to remove any evidence of what we just did.

"You nearly got us caught." she speaks softly, mischief still in her eyes. I give her a soft smile in return.

"Were you serious about what you said before?" I ask as I take a seat on the edge of the bathtub. She places the lid of the toilet down and sits.

"Serious about what?" She tries to act clueless but we both know.

"About us? This... Are we really going to do this?" She signs deeply at me and I can see the conflict we're both experiencing.

"I don't know Andy... I'm not a cheat... Well I wasn't." I can see how disappointed she is with herself.

"Neither am I... I mean was I." I try to give her a reassuring smile.

But I can't stay away from you... I've never felt this way with anyone before." She admits, avoiding eye contact as she goes shy.

"Me neither... Look I know this is no consolation and still doesn't make it right but me and Laurie, we haven't been right for a while and as much as this is wrong I don't think she's been faithful to me either." I can see the shock on her face, but it was true, Laurie had started to become distant long before I started to distance myself from her. I think it just took me to stop putting the effort into our marriage to realise what she had.

"Let's not think about it. Let's just have fun. Like you said. This will be our little secret." I smile at her. This was so complicated but there was no way I could stay away from her. This was happening, and nobody could stop us.

I let Ainsley disappear first back to the party, I hang back 5 minutes so nobody becomes suspicious of us. When I finally think the time is right I come out from the bathroom checking the coast is clear. Before heading back downstairs though I head to the master bedroom and grab a sweater, so I do look like I had an excuse to disappear for as long as I did. I take no notice when I go to the room but after I grab my sweater and come back out I can hear faint noises. I stop in my tracks and listen carefully. I can hear what sounds like knocked furniture and muffled moans.

I slowly creep down the hallway following the noises, which lead me right to my son's room. I sigh in disbelief, I didn't want to believe my son would be this stupid but there again I was just having it away with his girlfriend. I get closer to the door and realise it is not fully closed. I peer in and I can see it as bright as day. Jacob and Ashley in a heated moment, her towering over him on his bed. I felt my blood boil as I could not believe my son would really pick that over what he has... or should I say had.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
a/n: okay I'm so sorry I went off the radar for like 2 months and disappeared, unfortunately I've had a lot happen in my personal life which hasn't been good so I've been focusing on my family.

I will continue to update this story when I can as well as focusing on my health and my family!

What does everyone want to see happen next?? 😏

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ 💗
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000 ʟᴜᴄʏ xᴏxᴏ