18. 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘

♡-𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘-♡

♡-𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒-♡

"That can never happen again..." My voice is shaky, still trying to catch my breath.

"Agreed." Andy's voice is rough, he clears his throat as he goes to grab his shirt. Leaning across he towers over me on the back seats of his Audi, I lift my head so our eyes meet, us  both fixed in time.

"Andy." I barely whisper our lips brushing against one another.

"Ainsley we can't-" I cut him off though, my urges taking over, it was like I'd lost control, our lips came crashing together once again, I pulled him closer, his naked body completely towering over me, like it had been only minutes before.

- 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑-

"Thanks for agreeing to meet me." Andy's voice is welcoming as I walk across the abandoned parking lot to meet him. I didn't think it would be the best idea to meet on campus considering both Jacob and Ashley could catch us meeting. Nothing was going to happen but it would like very suspicious if myself and my boyfriend's dad were meeting in secret.

I knew us meeting in secret was probably not a good idea considering what happened the last time we were both alone but I was more controlled this time. I wasn't traumatised by my cheating boyfriend, that information had now settled and I knew I needed to do something about it, and I was.

I'd decided that after this first year at college I was going to break things off with him... and Ashley. I wasn't going to expose what I knew about the affair, I was just going to continue to distance myself and break things off, I didn't want the drama.

"You didn't really give me much choice." I tried to come across cold towards him. I needed him to know that 6 months ago was a mistake and that something like this really couldn't happen again, despite how hard it would be.

I was kidding myself trying to convince myself I felt nothing when I kissed him, but it was no use. That kiss, I'd never felt chemistry like it ever, and the worst part was it left me craving more.

"You're the one who kissed me then practically ghosted me for 6 months, what did you expect?" He pushed himself off his trunk that he'd been leaning on, it was dark so I could only see part of his facial features and the silhouette of his body. I take a few more steps forward, bringing all his features to view with the streetlamp beaming down on us.

"I know and I'm sorry, it should never have happened." I can barely keep eye contact with him, being timid I look down to my shoes.

"What I want to know is why were you so upset that day?" I feel my stomach drop, anxiety washing over me, reliving what had happened that day.

"It doesn't matter..." I try brush this topic off but I just knew he would protest.

"You weren't upset over nothing, tell me what happened. Was it your mom or stepdad?" I can only shake my head in reply, I knew there was no way of avoiding this, I had to tell him the truth.

"Was it Jacob?" I don't even have to answer he can see my body automatically tense up.

"Okay so it was something my son's done. Was it just him though or was there someone else too?"

"Someone else." I barely whisper and I'm surprised he even heard me.

"Let me guess... Ashley." I take a big unsteady breath, trying to remain calm but I can feel the anxiety getting worse.