4.𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

~𝒟𝒾𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉?~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

♡-𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒-♡

Getting to the office about 9pm I didn't really need to get a lot done. It was just an excuse to stay away from home as long as possible. For a little while now Laurie and I's relationship wasn't as it seemed. To everyone on the outside we were the perfect suburban couple. We were highschool sweethearts. At senior prom we both were a little careless and 9 months later we welcomed Jacob to the world, by 20 we were married and this has been our life ever since. Our parents were a great help and saw us both through college so we could pursue our dream careers and provide for our family.

Behind closed doors it was a different story, we had slowly started drifting apart, especially over these last few years. We both had different interests and it was always a battle trying to get basic communication from my wife. Constantly blowing hot and cold for me was frustrating. She'd be so distant from me for weeks then pull a move like she did today. We hadn't been intimate in months and she only had herself to blame.

I tried but whenever anything like this is to happen it's always on her terms. Always what she wants and even when we do, it is rarely longer than 20 minutes before she loses interest and becomes hostile with her body again. Today was different though, it felt more like she was trying to prove something.

Flicking through my emails there is nothing major that has come through in the 5 hours I have been away from the office. Hearing my phone buzz a few times I grab my phone checking my notifications.

*2 NEW MESSAGES*

Laurie:
Andy I need you so bad... come home and have some fun with your wife 😜
Sent 21:05

Laurie:
Forget it. You can stay in the spare room tonight 😒
Sent 21:15

Instinctively I roll my eyes at my wifes predictable mood. This wasn't the first time she'd sent a text like this and literally within 10 minutes revoked what she said. Before I have chance to put my phone done again it buzzes twices, once after the other.

*2 NEW MESSAGES*

Ainsley Garcia:
Thanks again for the tequila Mr Barber! 🤭
It's going down a treat 😉
Sent 21:17

Ainsley Garcia:
I mean Andy 😏
Sent 21:18

Is she playing me?

I smirk at my screen, seeing the way she corrects herself when calling me Mr Barber. I guessed she was intoxicated at this point as the only time she's ever contacted me was when she and Jacob needed to be picked up from places. I decided to open social media and see if I can see what any of them are up to at this party.

I see my son's story and decide to click and give it a watch. There's the typical small clips of him and his buddies playing beer pong, a few snaps of the group of girls scattered about the place. Flicking through the story there isn't anything very exciting going on, that is until I stumble across the most recent video posted. Not being able to take my eyes from the screen I see Ainsley participating in some kind of dare. They're all egging her on to strip off, I can't help thinking to myself surely she wouldn't.

I stand corrected, at the most perfect angle she begins unzipping her dress, allowing it to drop to the floor she is completely exposed,the only clothing covering her is a lacy navy bra and matching panties. She turns away from the camera and I can see just how little her panties are covering her, slowly she bends down going to remove her shoes.

An unintentional groan escapes my throat and all of a sudden I can feel the bulge in my pants getting tighter. Unable to take my eyes off her body they linger over, watching as she then makes her way to the pier, jumping into the lake. Then just like that the video ends, but only to be greeted by a selfie taken from herself exposing her body perfectly. Unintentionally I cup my member, squeezing slightly, before the screen goes blank and I'm back on the regular screen. Blinking hard a few times I come to the realisation of my actions. Shaking my head I remove my hand from myself, putting my phone down and pushing myself away from my desk. I stand beginning to pace my hands firmly on my hips. I stop dropping my head down and sighing at how my length shows no signs of going down.

"Fuck" I mumble to myself as I go and take a seat again. I knew there was only one way I was going to get rid of this. Untying the string of my pants I raise my hips a little allowing me to shuffle them down, gaining me access. Taking my throbbing cock out from my briefs I swipe the pre-existing pre cum with my thumb, stroking it up and down. Wrapping my hand around I start pumping, slowly at first, finding the right rhythm. Closing my eyes I try to focus my thoughts on anything but her, but it's no use. Her perfect body burns clear in my mind, grunting at the thought of her, I pick up the pace. Letting my mind wander free I think about what it would be like to take her from behind, that tight little pussy, clenching on my cock. Her begging me to fuck her harder, struggling to take all of me. Deep moans escape the back of my throat at the thought of it. Imagining how she would taste, her cum all over my face. I can't hold out any longer, knowing any second I was going to cum, not stopping myself I moan out "Fuck Ainz!" throwing my head back in pleasure I cum all over my desk.

Taking deep breaths it takes me a few minutes to come down from my high, the thought of my son's girlfriend still in the back of my mind. 

♡-𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑- ♡

Trying to keep Ainsley off my mind for the rest of the evening I decided maybe it wasn't a bad idea to try and get some work done. It had just gone 1am when I heard my phone buzzing.

*INCOMING CALL JACOB*

"Hey Jake, you guys needing picked up?"

All I hear on the other end of the phone is my son in absolute hysterics, laughing hard.

"Jake? Everything okay?"

"Ahhhh dad! Yes! Right soooo can you come pick us up?? Ainsley is absolutely SHITFACED!" Jacob starts laughing even harder and I can hear giggles in the background.

"Well is she okay?"

"ANDY!!!! AHHHH I LOVE ANDY!" I hear Ainsley at the top of her voice giggling at what she's saying. I can't help smiling to myself but I just know she's very intoxicated.

"When did you start calling my dad Andy?" I can hear Jacob's confused tone.

"Umm like, well cos Andy is called Andy... Oh wait, I'm being rude! Andrew. Yes... that's his name." I chuckle down the phone at the pair shaking my head.

"Ainsley?" I say softly, waiting for them to stop bickering. I hear muffles as it's obvious she's taking the phone from Jacob.

"Yes Andy?" She says so sweetly, hearing my name roll off her tongue like that, it just sounds so right.

"Ainsley sweetheart, I'll set off now to come get you and Jake, I won't be long." I hear her giggle at me calling her sweetheart.

"Okay... See you soon!" I hear her blow a kiss down the phone before hanging up. I knew it wasn't real and I knew my thoughts were wrong, but something deep inside of me knew there was more to her actions that met the eye.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
a/n: I knew what you were all thinking so I made it a reality 😏 so it appears Andy really does have a soft spot for our girl Ainsley 😏

Next something different we're gonna see Jacobs POV 👀

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ 💗
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000 ʟᴜᴄʏ xᴏxᴏ