13. 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐘

♡-𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐘-♡

♡-𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋-♡

I hate Ainsley Garcia.

Ever since middle school, since the moment I met her I knew I hated her, that's why I had to become her best friend. Gather all her secrets, insecurities and use them against her. Everyone painted Ainsley Garcia as 'the girl next door' everybody loved her.

I personally couldn't see why, there was nothing special about the girl. Yes she was 'pretty' I guess that's how you could describe her but she was such a prude. If you're going to date the most popular boy in school then at least give him what he wants, what he deserves.

I know all about her and Jacob's first time. It was 'so romantic', more like so plain and boring, I don't even know how he got off on it.

Although the only reason I've taken any interest in Jacob is so I can get close to his dad. He looks like the kinda guy who can show a lady a good time. His shrewd of a wife is just yuck, like she's so old and boring. There again she sees Ainsley the same as I do, so I guess she'll do as an ally.

Everything had been going according to plan the night of the graduation party, that was until Jake's dad completely blew me off. How? I'm irresistible. All the boys want me.

After I discovered Ainsley and Jacob were kept apart this summer I was thrilled, I know this could be the perfect opportunity to drag Jacob further down this rabbit hole and destroy Ainsley's perfect world. There was only one thing I wasn't counting on with this plan...

I'd actually started to fall for Jacob. It was beyond stupid but I couldn't help myself, he made me feel things no other random hook up had before. If he dared to hang out with me in public, sure he kept his distance but I saw the way he would look at me, and I'm sure he caught the way I was looking at him too.

I think that's why I was so jealous today when I saw Jacob had actually blown me off for her. Whatever I don't care that they're 'officially' together he is mine, that is until I get my claws into his father. I haven't decided how I'm going to approach that yet. Maybe once I destroy Ainsley's world and I become Jacob's girlfriend, that's when I'll start clawing. It will be so easy to make him stray away from that wife of his. She is truly awful, but I have one advantage over Ainsley with Laurie Barber. She actually likes me. Or should I say she likes how much of a mutual dislike I have for the girl.

For now Mrs Barber is an ally, but she'll be so easy to crush, I can't wait.

Bitchy? Manipulative? Crazy? Call this what you want, I've gone my whole life always getting what I want... Why should I stop because of Ainsley Garcia?

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
a/n: I know this is a short one but I just needed you all to see how much of a mean bitch Ashley is 😅

Anyways who what's to go back to Andy and Ainsley's encounter 😉

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ 💗
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000 ʟᴜᴄʏ xᴏxᴏ