1.

Hello I'm kim yn a crazy and cheerful girl who lives in heart of South Korea  busan with my mom dad and Jin bro.  I don't have many friends but I have jk he and I have been friends since middle school.

He cares for me a lot but not more than my bro jin.  I love him a lot  sometimes I Get fed up of his dad jokes. He use pun in his jokes they are not that bad.

I have an interview today for job and I'm on time I have to leave at nine o clock so that I will be in Seoul within two hour.

AO company this is my destination.
I took my bag files and went out of my room where my bro welcomed me with  joke of the day
He said when I'm sad I always check my doner I'd ask why?
Why I asked
Cause it says b+ and then he laughs more than his joke the way he laughs makes me smile. I love him.

All the best  and yn don't be said that if you don't get the job okay? Jin oppa said hugging me.
I  know  I won't I've failed two interviews already this is my third try I said but but where's jk?

He said he can't drop you off today he's busy he left for incheon airport early. you know what he works for! Jin Oppa replied .

I know what he works as a journalist and why he came to this field  because of miss IU.  I Bet he ran to catch a glance of her. I understand but what do I do?
I can't drive I'm sorry Jin oppa said with a sad face.
Yn you drive yourself.  Mum came with a hamburger in the hand.
But it's a bike I mean can drive a car bicycle but bike I'm a foreigner to it.
Trust me yn you can do it otherwise you will be late eat this and go fast. My mum said.

Okay I have to I said as I started eating hamburger.
Jin oppa went inside and few seconds later I heard  oppa shouting dad switch off the TV or change the channel and before my dad could do anything I was jamming to my favorite rapline  song cypher part two.

And jin oppa shouted you will be late you little yn leave before I kill you.