15.

" How did you all found out that I made it to today's interview and got the job?"y/n asks everyone as they were sipping soju.

" Someone form the company called and told us that you passed the interview" mom says.

" Ohh did they told you what post I scored?"

" No ...you got marketing manager post right?" Dad asked

Y/n didn't wanted to tell that she got assistant manager post she just thought she shouldn't tell that right now so she lied.

" Yes ofcourse I've got that post only!" She says with nervousness.

" Yeahh I know my cute little sister is so smart and good and pretty" Jin says as he hugs y/n in drunk state.

" By the way how's your boss?" Jungkook asks her as they drink shots of soju together.

" My boss?? He's ... hot" Y/n zones out as she started thinking bout Mr park jimin.

The party was over soon. They all danced , jungkook brought his karaoke from his apartment and they sang songs and drank soju together.

And soon they all went asleep.

Next morning

Y/n ?? Wake up y/n! Jin tries to wake up y/n

" Hunh!" Y/n wakes up suddenly

" It's your first day today y/n get up quickly!" Jin says as he help her stand up.

" Oh god... I need to go to office fast!" Y/n says as she walks towards the main door.

" Y/n your room is this way no that way!" Jin says as he grabbed y/n to her room

Y/n quickly got dressed up and eat her breakfast and went out to her bike. She saw jungkook standing near her bike wearing shades and leather jacket.

" Jungkook" she calls him

" Hey good morning y/n ... I'm here to take you to your office as I couldn't yesterday! "

" Aww.. thats so sweet of you jk" y/n says as she smiled.

" Yeah I know I'm sweet ... Now come sit I'll drop you fast fast" jungkook says

" Okay"

Jungkook dropped me to my company.

I came down from the bike and said" thank you"

" Formalities.. no need y/n"

Y/n smiled

" So should I park this here or should I come again at the departure time?" He asks

" Just park I'll come back home myself." I told him as I didn't want him to come to rounds here for me I know he has alot to work at his job also.

" Okay... Parking lot?" He asked.

I told him the parking lot.  I wait till he came back I Booked a cab for him so he will reach his palce on time.

" You can go now y/n I'll also leave!" Jk says

" Okay but I already called the cab and payed in advance so you don't have to  pay anything just take the cab and go to your work palce okay? " Y/n tells him

" Okay okay y/n I know I can't deny your proposal so okay I'll go now you also go it's your first day here today so just go! " Jungkook almost pushed her to leave.

~~~