2.

It was all not well I was late it was already eleven and I was half way there. Suddenly I saw a car coming in my direction with speed I pressed brakes tried to move my bike aside still i crashed.
I didn't open my eyes I took deep breathe and stood up and went to the car to see the stupid driver.
I started yelling
Come out....how can u just not see a five feet girl and on top of that a bike can't you just see?
And as I was scolding that driver bout all that interview thing a tall handsome man came out in black coat whiter shirt and of course back pant. I was like waaaoo I finally saw a man handsome like Jung hoseok.

Miss I'm sorry I dont why my driver was so careless today he said looking at the driver with dark angry eyes.
I'm so sorry miss he again apologized.

It's Okay I said i could not fight that guy now I Dont Know his face was so cute when he apologized.
He told his driver to take my bike and repair it as it got damaged and when I told him about my interview he even asked me if he can drop me off to the company.

It was already 11:15 and all this mess happened so I decided to accept his proposal I thought he was really genuine and generous.
Come sit ill drive for you the man said.
He literally opened the door for me and drove the car of course the driver went away to repair my bike.

I asked him who he was cause he definitely looked like CEO of some company. He told me that he is executive head of the company H. K the CEO lives out of the country so he has all the responsibility.
I told him where I was going he told me that the company CEO is his friend. I told him that I might loose the job again and told him how I lost my other jobs.

He laughed at my fangirling rapline like this and he told me that the company CEO is good and gives second chances for mistake.
I asked him why he's handsome he told me he eats a lot of rice. I enjoyed his Company alot.