3.

When i reached the company till that moment I we just thinking what will happen and I just decide to butter the CEO so that there might be a chance for me to get the job.

My newly met stranger not stranger the handsome CEO who drove me to my destination came out of the car and opened the door for me.
He told me he will accompany me to the office as he wants to meet his friend aka the CEO. We went in the  elevator. I just realized he didn't told me his name and I called out his name with excalimation you are Jackson Wang and he gave a surprised look and we both said yeah Jackson Wang from China and we both laughed.

There was another guy in the elevator he was wearing casuals sneakers glasses he looked a nerd to me with one hand in his pocket.  I thought he is also here for interview and I heard Jackson say hello to him and he looked at his direction and that's when I did even let their conversation begin.

I asked the guy are you also here for interview? Jackson interupted I think....  I again didnt let him talk you know Wearing casuals and coming to an inter does not show the signs that you can get the job!!  Jackson tried again the boss.... I said yes yes the boss I know mister I've decided everything I will serve all my answers with grams of butter rubbed to me don't worry bout me I think you should worry bout him.
That's when he shouted he is the boss and all of a sudden there was a pin drop silence. 

The elevator stopped at the top floor where the CEO office was there the door opened CEO said come Jackson looking at me I was shocked and embarrassed by wht I said I was thinking wht CEO will say to me and wht I will do now and so on.