14.

Y/n drive her bike fast and also safely ,she reached her home in couple of hours.

" Jin... My big brother!" Y/n calls her oppa to give a really good newz

" Mom.. dad!!" She calls as she walk down the hall way to the living room.

Nobody was there in the hallway but as soon as she entered the living room there you go " congratulations!!!" Everybody shouted.

The living room was decorated, with balloons, cake and ribbons filled with cheers of y/n's family members her mom, dad, jin bro and also his best friend jungkookah.

" I knew you'd make it today!" Mom says as she hugs y/n

" Thank you mom" y/n says with tears in her eyes

" Why are you crying my little sister it's a good day today isn't it you got your job like your real job today!!! " Jin says as he blows a whistle and hugs her sister

" Yess my daughter I'm so proud of you " dad says as he pats her head

" Thank youuuu soooo much dad ... Mom... Jin oppa " y/n says as she was crying with happy tears.

" What is this y/n .... You aren't thanking me?? Am I invisible to you?? " Jungkook says as she walk to her with a pouty face.

" Ofcourse you are invisible to me" y/n says as she wipe off the tears

" Ohh why?? "

" Think about it what wrong you did?"

" You left her in the morning for your interview and because of that she almost didn't make it to the company" jin oppa told jungkook.

" Ohh I'm sorry y/n I did not did it intentionally " jungkook says as he hugs her

" No.... I got late because of you" y/n says as he tease him.

" Oh come one y/n please I said I'm sorry and plus I did all the decoration today for your congratulation party" jungkook tells her.

Y/n looks at her mom dad and bro jin and than she says " okay fine I'm no more angry with you I know how much an interview with IU means to you "

" Oh .. thanks y/n" jungkook says as he blushed as y/n mentioned iu

" How was your interview by the way with iu?? " Y/n asks

" I didn't make it I couldn't interview her! " Jungkook says with a sad face.

" Oh it's alright jungkookah you'll  make it oneday!" Y/n says as he consoles jk.

" Yeah... But let's celebrate your win today you are the main lead of today the highlight so let's party party guyzz" jungkook says as he shouts.

" Yeahh....this party is to our little sis!" Jin oppa shouts.

" To our little intelligent daughter" mom and dad says as they smile.

" Yeahh... Party party yeahhh" y/n shouts with excitement.

~~