10.

Jimin pov

"Hello Mr min it's me ,jimin"  I said looking at the agreement paper which I was holding in my hand.

"Yes jimin what happened?" Mr min replied.

"Actually  remember the agreement paper you gave me yesterday? It's no more useful!" I said as I crumble it down with my fist.

"What? You mean the agreement paper for which I took out time from my tight schedule and prepared it for you in less than two days!! That paper??"

Yes..I said in a low voice.

Jiminahhh !!!! Mr min shouts.

Yoongi hyung please can you make me one more paper please??? I said pleadingly.

"First of all yes I'm your hyung but when we talk bout professional stuffs I'm not your hyung and second of all I'm a goddamn busy lawyer I have a tight schedule I can't do all this free stuffs for you forever!!" Yoongi hyung said with rather rude voice.

"One last time Hyung please please please please!!"

I don't even remember how many times I said please but In the end he said yes but he told me it will take atleast one week for the paperwork to be done I agreed I have to. After I finished Talking with yoongi hyung I turned back to move out and I saw y/n I completely forgot her being here the whole time. She looked as if she wants to cry out loud but she can't ,her small nose it was way too red like baby Tomato.

"Can I go now?" She asked as she sniff a little.

Ofcourse ,why will you stay here?? I replied with low voice.

Okay then I will leave she said as she bowed to me and left the room.

I threw the agreement paper in the dustbin as I too left out of the room after she left.

Was I too rude to her? ? I asked myself