9.

Jimins POV

I ran as fast as I could and I found y/n with the agreement paper.
I couldn't stop myself from yelling and I called her out.

Y/n pov

I heard some one shout and it was none other than Mr jimin.

"Stop.... The paper"  Mr jimin said.

"Yeah it's mine now I know...."I  said holding the paper close to my heart.

"Listen to me first.... Give me the paper! "he asked with a little anger in his tone but I ignored that my mind was thinking something else.

"I thought did he changed his mind? am not getting the job?"
I got scared and I decided not to leave the paper from my force.

"No...I mean I'm not giving it's mine now....."I said as I took my steps back slowly.

"I know but you've got the wrong paper....it's not what you are thinking....." He replied as he too slowly moved towards me.

"How can I trust you then??
What if I'm not getting my job???"
I asked as I kept moving as I reached the door.

"Dammit are you dumb..... what were you up to hunh??" He shouted as he ran towards me as I was trying to escape he grabbed my wrist and closed the door behind and pinned me to the wall.

He was constantly staring at me and I couldn't move as both of his hand grabbed mine, pinned to the wall.

"Stand still and Listen to me now.....this is the wrong one it doesn't say that you've been accepted this fucking post at this damm big company!!!"
He yelled showing the paper.

I almost cried my eyes got teary.

Jimin left out a sigh and looked at the paper and turned around. I could only see his back maybe he called someone and was talking I don't know
I was just sobbing I was scared nobody ever yelled to me like this I was just scared that I might not get this job and all....