8.

I signed the form as fast as possible and placed it forward.

Jimin gave that form a slight glance.
Good, now all you have to do is just do a photocopy of this form and submit me.

Okay sir! I replied with full anthusiasm.

Great... Do you know where to go to get a photocopy?

Umm.. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Ground floor first office near the staircase he said.

Okay THANK you sir I said as I stood up from my chair I bowed a little down he too did the same gesture and I left his office.

Jimins POV

Gosh this was really tireing .
He sat down on his chair he moved his hands in his hairs  and saw that file kept over his table and smiled.

I can't wait now... He said as he took out a form and as he saw that form his smile faded .

What??? He shouted as he stood up from his chair.

Where's that form?? It was right here in this file.!!!

He checked files, searched for his paper on, down the table everywhere in his office but he Just couldn't find.

Where is my form??? Could it be ?!! Miss y/n!! He shouted again.

Y/n POV

I walked towards the elevator and went down ground floor as I was told to.
I couldn't stop smiling as I was so happy to finally have made it  and got my first job.
Even though I didn't got the post o wanted but still I Decided to have faith in my boss.

The building was really so big ,so many rooms ,offices, I almost didn't find the staircase area. If my boss hadn't told me where to go j would've lost here in this maze.

I soon reached ground floor and then I find the staircase and  first office.

I went inside the office and I saw a man in his late fifties standing near the photocopy machine and the room was almost empty.
I went forward towards the table where the machine was kept .
The man smiled at me and I also did the same.
And then I bowed him and he left without any word.

I just took out the paper and was bout to place it in the machine I heard a loud noise a loud shout of a familiar voice.

Miss y/n..... Nooo!!!