4.

CEO asked Jackson to have a seat I decided it's better if I stay away from them I was stand-in near the door fully embarrassed and then Jackson asked me to sit next to him but I told him its fine I will just stand near the door .

I was feeling like the boss will not even let me say a single word and I'll be sent out of the company.
Jackson told the boss how he met and All that happened the whole story from me being a really nice person to me being a rapline Stan. 
I could hear Jackson say all he knows about me and the CEO he just nodded sighed and just spoke a little. After few more minutes of their conversation they both stood up and bowed to each other.  Jackson looked at me and smiled and he told me to not loose hope he can give a second chance. The CEO stood there near his desk and then Jackson said he will leave now I didn't wanted him to but the CEO said okay then see you next time bye with an evil smile on his face.

As soon as Jackson left the room I looked at CEO he sat down on his chair and I was still standing near the door.
Kim yn  I heard him call my name and I was nervous as hell I get nervous easily but this time I had two reasons to be nervous bout one interview second I had that awful moment with CEO in the elevator.

Are you in love with my door? I heard him say this and I came back to my senses from whatever I was thinking... Hunh ? I replied still standing near the door!

I don't have the whole day he said with a grin on his face.  Leave or have a seat don't waste my time.
And than I moved forward with a speed of lightning and sat down on my chair in front of CEO.